British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Beat The Bookie Gp Prize Competition 2017

Well done Mick and all the finalists, also many thanks R&R for running the competition.

Wp Mick and thanks to R&R for running this.

A win and a podium in last 3 years, not bad :P

Many thanks everyone for your kind wishes but you did not know how close I went to selecting Chris Holder on more than 9. I only changed my mind when I saw Martin Smolenski had two inside gates.

Thanks to all the riders for making this a good competition and especially to Racers and Royals for running the competition

.I would like to give my prize to the Kim Jansson fund and if anybody can tell me where to send a contribution I will double the prize money to that fund

Many thanks everyone for your kind wishes but you did not know how close I went to selecting Chris Holder on more than 9. I only changed my mind when I saw Martin Smolenski had two inside gates.

Thanks to all the riders for making this a good competition and especially to Racers and Royals for running the competition

.I would like to give my prize to the Kim Jansson fund and if anybody can tell me where to send a contribution I will double the prize money to that fund

I`m more than happy to do that Mick providing someone can confirm the fund is still active- I have found this on the web-Clive and Gillian Webb

The Webbs have opened a building society account to help Jansson continue to live life to the full.

“The Kim Jansson Fund is the Nationwide Building Society and the account number is 0630/704006748 and the sort code 070093,” said Mrs Webb.

“If people would rather send donations my address is 20, Edinburgh Gardens, Claydon, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0DU.

I`m more than happy to do that Mick providing someone can confirm the fund is still active- I have found this on the web-Clive and Gillian Webb

The Webbs have opened a building society account to help Jansson continue to live life to the full.

“The Kim Jansson Fund is the Nationwide Building Society and the account number is 0630/704006748 and the sort code 070093,” said Mrs Webb.

“If people would rather send donations my address is 20, Edinburgh Gardens, Claydon, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP6 0DU.

I know the Webb's very well and they are great supporters of Ipswich speedway and they have been home to many Polish speedway riders who they have boarded in their house including Kim Jansson, , Robert Miscowaik and Jaraslav Hampel

Edited by mickthemuppet

I know the Webb's very well and they are great supporters of Ipswich speedway and they have been home to many Polish speedway riders who they have boarded in their house including Kim Jansson, , Robert Miscowaik and Jaraslav Hampel

Can you ask them if that fund is still active as I can send a cheque to their address as quoted,