British Speedway Forum
STEPHEN 333

Grand Prix Challenge 2017

USA have probably more !!!!

AMA got the one they wanted. It is kind of weird that GB only got 2... I know I'm in no position to brag about our riders quality/quantity, but I do think that 6 riders is a bit much for GB. Still do after checking your champs final results from last year.

AMA got the one they wanted. It is kind of weird that GB only got 2... I know I'm in no position to brag about our riders quality/quantity, but I do think that 6 riders is a bit much for GB. Still do after checking your champs final results from last year.

Italy requested/got ??

Country - Requested - Obtained

Argentina 2 - 1

Australia 5 - 4

Austria 3 - 2

Belgium 1 - 1

Croatia 1 - 1

Czech Republic 6 - 5

Denmark 8 - 6

Finland 2 - 2

France 2 - 2

Germany 5 - 5

Great Britain 6 - 2

Hungary 3 - 2

Italy 4 - 4

Latvia 4 - 3

New Zealand 1 - 1

Norway 2 - 2

Poland 8 - 6

Russia 2 - 2

Slovakia 2 - 2

Slovenia 4 - 3

Sweden 8 - 6

Ukraine 3 - 1

USA 1 - 1

Edited by DutchGrasstrack
  • Like 1

Country - Requested - Obtained
Argentina 2 - 1
Australia 5 - 4
Austria 3 - 2
Belgium 1 - 1
Croatia 1 - 1
Czech Republic 6 - 5
Denmark 8 - 6
Finland 2 - 2
France 2 - 2
Germany 5 - 5
Great Britain 6 - 2
Hungary 3 - 2
Italy 4 - 4
Latvia 4 - 3
New Zealand 1 - 1
Norway 2 - 2
Poland 8 - 6
Russia 2 - 2
Slovenia 4 - 3
Sweden 8 - 6
Ukraine 3 - 1
USA 1 - 1

UK 2 Slovenia 3 absolute joke !!!!!!

• Like 2

Norway ask for 2 and get 2.Absolute joke!!!!

Czech Republic ask for 6 and get 5.........hmmmmm

Edited by iris123

Moravec and Castagna made sure their countries got enough spots haha.

• Like 2

Moravec and Castagna made sure their countries got enough spots haha.

And if you have been following my posts over the past few years,you know how well regarded Castagna is by me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 2

I think it has also something to do with the UK completly ignoring the European championships.

Edited by DutchGrasstrack
  • Like 1

castagna the problem, for sure. apparently due to us not running an u21 rd/qu castagna has penalised us.

why is 6 too much to ask when the swedes ask for 8, Germany 5, Czech 6, Italy 4 etc

Edited by KN1

Think we should give the FIM only a fraction of the free tickets they want for Cardiff :rofl::party::P

Ok we don't hand them out

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

Perhaps those figures show where international matches for Team GB should lie. Would be good a 4 way international between GB, Germany, Italy, Czech (or substitute any of the other teams). 4 teams, 5 man teams, 4 countries.

castagna the problem, for sure. apparently due to us not running an u21 rd/qu castagna has penalised us.

why is 6 too much to ask when the swedes ask for 8, Germany 5, Czech 6, Italy 4 etc

Not ask but to get.

Castagna and CCP should not worry about SEC, plenty to get their hands dirty and sort out with FIM meetings.

Norway ask for 2 and get 2.Absolute joke!!!!

There's some truth that hosting qualis gives you better reputation. Elgane NO has something every year. Divisov, Plzen and Pardubice are all hugely active if you check the calendar.

Is it right or wrong? Most if not all qualis cost money for the organiser.

Whatever you say about the GB,how do you compare the requested-obtained % to the Czech Republic?You have to say that is too wacky to be true.It is most probably corrupt.Look at who CZ had in their SWC team and look at how their riders did in the GP qualis last seasn.They have one decent rider in Milik.Stichauer,Suchanek,Kus,Franc or Krcmar are not that good to be quite Franc :P

Whatever you say about the GB,how do you compare the requested-obtained % to the Czech Republic?You have to say that is too wacky to be true.It is most probably corrupt.Look at who CZ had in their SWC team and look at how their riders did in the GP qualis last seasn.They have one decent rider in Milik.Stichauer,Suchanek,Kus,Franc or Krcmar are not that good to be quite Franc :P

I can say its wacky. Not the other one. :lol:
  • Like 1

Add to the fact Germany, Slovakia, Italy and Denmark all get an extra place with the wildcard place joke.