British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Your 2017 Prem Winners.

Me too. Unlike last year, as long as we stay clear of injuries I think we will have every chance.

Have Leicester or Belle Vue signed a rider yet?

• Like 1

Wolves or Kings Lynn. See the Poole fans still believe it was injuries last season bless them

• Like 1

Wolves or Kings Lynn. See the Poole fans still believe it was injuries last season bless them

I think Shovvy is the only poole fan so far on this thread to pick Poole as the likely champs?

Wow a thread that mentions Poole and Gavan's straight in like a rat up a drainpipe!!!! Surprise surprise.

Poole, Wolves, Rye House and Kings Lynn in the play offs.

Poole and Wolves to reach the final.

(subject to injuries!)

• Like 2

I think Shovvy is the only poole fan so far on this thread to pick Poole as the likely champs?

Poole.

Wow a thread that mentions Poole and Gavan's straight in like a rat up a drainpipe!!!! Surprise surprise.

(subject to injuries!)

Ignore him mate. He's just a :icon_smile_clown: Its the only reason he joined this forum was to have a pop at poole. Something seriously amiss there.

Edited by Starman2006

(subject to injuries!)

cant see for the life of me where it says the word Poole in the title of the thread???? Please enlighten me????

It says as far as i can see 'Your 2017 prem winners'..............please tell me where it says Poole in that title??

Or am i not allowed an opinion on who i think will win it???

Poole.

Ignore him mate. He's just a :icon_smile_clown: Its the only reason he joined this forum was to have a pop at poole. Something seriously amiss there.

Ah yes thats right the village idiot perks up spouting his usual crap.

Not long now until you can start selling your comics again.

Have i hit a nerve because i think Kings Lynn will win it!

cant see for the life of me where it says the word Poole in the title of the thread???? Please enlighten me????

It says as far as i can see 'Your 2017 prem winners'..............please tell me where it says Poole in that title??

Or am i not allowed an opinion on who i think will win it???

Ah yes thats right the village idiot perks up spouting his usual crap.

Not long now until you can start selling your comics again.

Have i hit a nerve because i think Kings Lynn will win it!

the usual suspects have set another thread going down the drain
  • Like 2

the usual suspects have set another thread going down the drain

sorry mate your one of the good guys.

Poole will make the play offs ...possibly the final but i feel they may fall just short. KK and Hans not consistent. Third heat leader position is a worry. Second strings will be the strongest in the league and you have a good reserve who again can blow hot and cold. Im sure Ford will make changes if he needs to.