British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Your 2017 Prem Winners.

There has been no dispute on the Leicester team since it was announced several weeks ago, I think my Math has confirmed Lebedevs is 7.00 and will start as the fifth averaging rider in the Lions team. With Gomolski on 7.11, Auty on 7.01, Riss on 6.85 his average can only with only 7.10 available where else can he fit?

Lebedevs has only ever been a Wildcard if he has appeared in a GP or SEC Event and I don't believe he has ever ridden in a SWC final. How could he possibly be given an assessed average of anything above 7.00 which is what Lindback returned on last season?

There has been no dispute on the Leicester team since it was announced several weeks ago, I think my Math has confirmed Lebedevs is 7.00 and will start as the fifth averaging rider in the Lions team. With Gomolski on 7.11, Auty on 7.01, Riss on 6.85 his average can only with only 7.10 available where else can he fit?

Lebedevs has only ever been a Wildcard if he has appeared in a GP or SEC Event and I don't believe he has ever ridden in a SWC final. How could he possibly be given an assessed average of anything above 7.00 which is what Lindback returned on last season?

You haven't given your thoughts on why the BSPA have Lebedevs listed as 3rd heat leader in team order when all the other teams appear in average order also?

• Like 1

You haven't given your thoughts on why the BSPA have Lebedevs listed as 3rd heat leader in team order when all the other teams appear in average order also?

He still maintaining Gomolski is a 7.11!! When all known facts tell us he is 7.71.

• Like 1

He still maintaining Gomolski is a 7.11!! When all known facts tell us he is 7.71.

:rofl:

Maths (and facts) aren't Col's strongest points tho to be fair. :t:

• Like 1

I'm sure I read in the Speedway Star this week that Lebedevs was coming in on a 7.00

There is no mention of the Kings Lynn senior team or Lebedevs in the current speedway star.

It`s Poole or Wolves for me, with KL and BV not far behind. Also think the Rebels could be in the mix, don`t underestimate Gary May, history shows he is not afraid to make changes, as and when it`s req`d. Looking forward to visiting the OTA this year, as have heard its a great racing track.

• Like 3

There is no mention of the Kings Lynn senior team or Lebedevs in the current speedway star.

Your right, I'm a week or 2 behind in reading :oops: It was definitely mentioned in the issue with Leicester's team announcement

Lebedevs rode in all four SEC finals in both 2012 and 2014.

Your right, I'm a week or 2 behind in reading :oops: It was definitely mentioned in the issue with Leicester's team announcement

On checking it was in the week before that mentioned he was a 7.

Soon as the BSPA clarify the team order and averages the better then!

Lebedevs is definitely starting on a 7.00 average..

So the BSPA putting him as third highest in the Lions averages is wrong. Thanks.

And a massive FU to those of you out there that cannot be arsed to try & figure stuff out via Math.

So the BSPA putting him as third highest in the Lions averages is wrong. Thanks.

And a massive FU to those of you out there that cannot be arsed to try & figure stuff out via Math.

So it's the BSPA that messed up. At least we all know that now.