Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Your 2017 Prem Winners.

Deffo think we have a massive chance of winning it all now.

Belle Vue looking the favourites now, strongest top 5 when Fricke signs and the reserves will do ok

Belle vue for me now look really strong

• Like 1

Poole still strongest imo. Followed closely by aces and King Lynn. Wolves or rye house to make up the top four.

Wolves, Belle Vue, Poole and Rye House in the play offs for me...

Isn't it strange that when the instructions were to cut costs and concentrating more on affordable talent, we are about to start one of the most open leagues we have had for some time. Recent years have seen so many predictable matches where the sides have been unequal. Many people lost interest because of the predictable nature of the sport. but not this year. We appear to be going back in time when most matches resulted in a home win . Because teams appear to be much more equal this year, the home advantage should be more evident and winning away will be especially difficult.

It should create more interest with closer results, when to win away is going to be a tremendous achievement . All these attributes has got to make the sport more appealing...

Can't wait for it all to start..... :t:

• Like 4

Isn't it strange that when the instructions were to cut costs and concentrating more on affordable talent, we are about to start one of the most open leagues we have had for some time. Recent years have seen so many predictable matches where the sides have been unequal. Many people lost interest because of the predictable nature of the sport. but not this year. We appear to be going back in time when most matches resulted in a home win . Because teams appear to be much more equal this year, the home advantage should be more evident and winning away will be especially difficult.

It should create more interest with closer results, when to win away is going to be a tremendous achievement . All these attributes has got to make the sport more appealing...

Can't wait for it all to start..... :t:

I agree with you GRW123 but try telling that to some of the berks on our forum. They still live in the past.. :t:

Belle Vue are looking very strong now esp if they sign Fricke or king

Fricke for me everyday..

Edited by Starman2006

top 4 in no particular order.

Kings Lynn, Wolves, Belle Vue, Rye House.

Bottom 4 in no particular order.

Poole, Swindon, Leicester,Somerset.

• Like 1

Poole, Swindon, Leicester,Somerset.[/quote dream on wide open this year

Poole, Swindon, Leicester,Somerset.[/quote dream on wide open this year

Really in your opinion of course as you are not a fan of Poole.

My view is that the top 4 could be a combination of Poole,Kings Lynn,Wolves,Rye-House or Belle Vue.

My opinion of course and anything can happen during the season injuries can make or break a team if they occur.

Anyway good luck to all teams for 2017

So the BSPA putting him as third highest in the Lions averages is wrong. Thanks.

And a massive FU to those of you out there that cannot be arsed to try & figure stuff out via Math.

I think we all worked out the maths and the BSPA got it wrong just some thought for some reason they knew what they were doing!!!

I'm in the Belle Vue must be favourites camp.

Poole, Swindon, Leicester,Somerset.

Yeh dream on mate.. :rofl: