British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Your 2017 Prem Winners.

I give up.

No don't give up, its my opinion. Remember we all have one... ;)

Are you this thick on purpose or is it part of an act? If it's not an act, then words literally fail me....

• Like 4

Are you this thick on purpose or is it part of an act? If it's not an act, then words literally fail me....

Careful you will have the PC belle Vue fan calling you a bully for picking on Starman.

:rofl:

Look forward to seeing you at Someset... ;)

Not an act .......... he's not sufficiently intelligent to act !

Not an act .......... he's not sufficiently intelligent to act !

How would you know. None of you have ever met me.. :icon_smile_clown:

Admittedly I've not been a forum member for long

But I've never had any problem with Stevebrum at all ?

Even when Tai and Wolves 'robbed ' BV of the title

( joke )

• Like 2

( joke )

Thats why you've not had a problem, stick around for a while, it will change.. :rofl:

Don't be a smarta**e, you know full well I was referring to this ( Yeh dream on mate.. :rofl: ) comment that was not called for. Yes we are all entitled to our own opinion, but not to make fun of someone's opinion because it differs from yours.

• Like 1

Don't be a smarta**e, you know full well I was referring to this ( Yeh dream on mate.. :rofl: ) comment that was not called for. Yes we are all entitled to our own opinion, but not to make fun of someone's opinion because it differs from yours.

Not being a smarta$e at all just think your pradiction is a little far fetched.. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

Not being a smarta$e at all just think your pradiction is a little far fetched.. ;)

You still don't get it, do you?

• Like 1

So give your opinion and allow others theirs, without the emotive response.

Lol!

Its not the bullying per se, although you are one of the worst, it is that you chose to troll a thread AGAIN (and again in this one!!!).

You were rightly called out for bullying after your victim decided to stop posting. As you do you made up a ridiculous trolling response suggesting someone was lying when they called your bullying out. This was followed up by your smarmy " it's always good to expose lie" when it was you telling the lies!

I called you out for lying AGAIN and you tried to worm out of it with more guff but you finally accepted the inevitable in post #238 of the bt thread, but you still couldn't let it go could you?

There is something rather contrary when a self confessed bully and liar refers to the moral high ground don't you think?

still bullying are we. Nothing changes telling lies and bullying. But you don't bully do you???

:rofl:

Long may it continue.

To be fair he has toned it down recently, only about 50% of the posts on the first page of his post history are aggressive and confrontational or trolling, maybe he is trying to overcome his natural instincts?

I'll try if you will. Never across a more aggressive poster on here who refers to people as scum.

You just couldn't make it up.

( joke )

Take no notice what some people are trying to do, I have no issues with anyone unless they bully and attack which in fairness is just 2 or 3 posters.

Nice to have sensible posters on here as well so great to have you contributing!

Unfortunately some people have personal beef so don't get caught up in it. :t:

• Like 1

Yeh everybody is entitled to an opinion, providing its constructive..

You may be surprised but it is not a crime to think that Poole aren't going to win the league. Anyway in your opinion is it more enjoyable:-

1. To be made favourites to win the title, but fail to do so, or

2. Be underrated and then surprise everyone by winning the title.

I'm firmly in favour of option 2. :D

• Like 3