British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Your 2017 Prem Winners.

This is more boring than Gavan vs Starman

Was just thinking the same myself. Sadly neither looks like backing down and this could be set to go on longer than Gavan vs Starman :cry::cry::cry:

This is more boring than Gavan vs Starman

Just like being at school.

Kings Lynn

Belle Vue

Poole

Wolves

Rye House

Leicester

Somerset

Swindon

Belle Vue

Wolves

Kings Lynn

Poole

Rye House

Somerset

Swindon

Leicester

Have to say the bottom three could quite easily cause a upset

Could be the most open play off race for years ,

I'm not claiming anyone in particular is accusing you of bullying. I just typed 'bully' in the search box and, surprise surprise, up came several posts involving you being called out for bullying. Furthermore, the only poster claiming the accuser of bullying is YOU, hardly anyone else is called out for bullying except you unless it is you retaliating. go figure? It's like your default defence is to just to retaliate with unfounded accusations of bullying?

Don't take my word for it though. Its like your horrific posting history, despite it being toned down the majority of your posts are aggressive, confrontational, often groundless and trolling. Again, just check its there for everyone to see.

This reminds me of the scroates you see on those police programmes who are regularly thieving or selling drugs and when they are caught they think they are being victimised or even, god forbid, bullied. By the way, I don't know if you are a scroate, just like I don't know if you are scum.

See if you can stop lying and bullying and you never know you might stop being 'bullied' yourself.

I'm not sure why you think I'm a liar. From what I saw on facebook at the end of last season I believe you have more than one Facebook account, I can't prove it though but that doesn't mean I'm a liar. Lots of people believe things which can't be proven and they aren't liars, are they?

I expect that's probably a bit too profound for you to appreciate to be fair.

You love using the terms bully and liar to try and discredit my character.

All false of course.

As I've stated time and time again I have no idea how to set up multiple accounts (ironically you have at least 2 accounts on here drop the cog).

I've sworn on my mother's life that I don't have more than one Facebook or BSF account. I would have to be an incredibly sick individual to do that. Anybody who knows me or is a friend on Facebook will know the trauma I have faced last year with my mom's health.

As usual you attempt to bully and undermine me by claiming such things. There is only one reason you 'can't prove it' because it's 100% FACT I only have one account.

No surprise you use the words SCUM and SCROATE during a post, it's the type of abusive language you use.

Anyway I will leave you with one thought. You say my name is synonymous with bullying yet I have never been banned for it. Therefore it isn't what you claim.

However yourself (as drop the cog) was banned for an abusive attack on me.

And one of those you claim is 'bullied' by me (another of the alleged 4) also was banned for his tone of posting.

Go figure.

Either way it's a sobering thought that your efforts to discredit me hold no water.

Hopefully I will sleep better tonight at the thought.

Edited by stevebrum

I don't love using either of those words, it just happens other posters call you out for bullying and you lied when you responded. 100% fact. Here's the proof

Sad but true.

I believe you have more than one Facebook account sorry about your decision to bring your mother into your argument.

don't be sorry, I'm not. I have no reason to lie about it not having multiple Facebook and BSF accounts. 100% fact.

As long as brum wants to make false unfounded accusations I'm going to defend myself.

Sorry.

So long as flange wants to make false unfounded accusations I'm going to defend myself also.

100% fact you were banned for abuse towards me as one of your other aliases. And I wasn't.

You had no reason to lie about starman being banned but you did.

Why?

Sorry forgot to provide the post you LIED in, here you goUsual brum behaviour, when faced with a corroborated accusation he simply retaliates by making exactly the same but uncorroborated accusation.

I hope your mother doesn't know you post blatant lies and (according to others who I wholeheartedly agree with) bully on here.

Nighty night.

Still carrying on with the lies and bullying behaviour I see.

Sad yet predictable.

Good night drop the cog et Al.

Don't forget 'attack the post not the poster'. That's why I keep quoting the post I'm attacking (the one about you being a bully and then lying, remember?) otherwise you would probably think was attacking you. You on the other hand you just keep attacking the poster. Maybe that's why so many on here describe you as a bully?

Really looking forward to this season's debate about the detrimental effect the qualifier and cup format has on attendances. To be fair it's your uncle (is he on Facebook as well?) who takes that on while you just snipe from the sidelines. The Swedish attendance figures did perfectly illustrate the point I've been making for several years, which did cause some consternation.

As an aside anyone who followed my lead and put their isa allowance in the investment I mentioned will have done okay although, like the Swedish speedway attendances after the qualifier and cup was introduced, the rate of growth has been much lower than it was before. Still, had you put all your isa allowance in when I mentioned it you would have made almost enough to buy a couple of season tickets. Looking back at the thread I can see at least 8 of you missed out, whoops never mind lol!

If anyone else is interested Jupiter India is another fund to consider.

http://www.hl.co.uk/funds/fund-discounts,-prices--and--factsheets/search-results/j/jupiter-india-class-x-accumulation

Even if you sat there fat brum and happy while the Indian government withdrew the high denomination bank notes you will have made 15%+ since last summer. If you were paying attention (followed the advice and sold when the bank note problem arose and bought back in once their markets stabilised) you could have made over 30%!

DYOR

Any chance of getting back to the thread topic?

• Like 2

I somehow doubt it. He'll be back with another childish 'no you are a bully/liar/troll' reply.

Move on.

I've already made my point crystal clear.

YOU have been banned for bullying and attacking. Like at least one of your 4 cohorts.

I haven't.

Enough said.

It doesn't change the fact that you have already been called out for bullying by four different people this year alone and your response was to lie.

The trouble was everyone of them was you :P

Edited by orion
  • Like 4

Here we go again, they've had more arguments than me and the wife have had after 32 years of marriage

Here we go again, they've had more arguments than me and the wife have had after 32 years of marriage

And they are not married. :rofl: