Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Your 2017 Prem Winners.

Kings Lynn for me. Poole are overrated IMO. Too much flakiness at the top end for me and even their so called superstar reserve Klindt won't do anything if he doesn't gate. They will make the play off's but this current 1-7 won't win it.

My lot to finish bottom!!

the usual suspects have set another thread going down the drain

No Ray, the usual suspect, not pects. One day you will realise what hate he has for our club and that being the reason he joined the forum. Before your ;) time.. The way he goes on you would think he's lost 100k to Matt.

He's just a nasty troll who sits behind his desk all day doing nothing but troll. Mind it is Jan/feb.

Then he buggers off to another thread like a naughty schoolboy.

Edited by Starman2006

No Ray, the usual suspect, not pects. One day you will realise what hate he has for our club and that being the reason he joined the forum. Before your ;) time.. The way he goes on you would think he's lost 100k to Matt.

He's just a nasty troll who sits behind his desk all day doing nothing but troll. Mind it is Jan/feb.

Then he buggers off to another thread like a naughty schoolboy.

if you say so

if you say so

True.

True.

Oh really.

Bit early to suggest Poole will be top dog, or any team for that matter until we see Leicester's team and the Belle Vue Aces.

poole and rye house top two in the league,play-0ffs much more difficult to predict,(its not injuries that necessarily affect the final results, but when the replacement for the injured rider woefully under performs thats what affects it)

Oh really.

Really, well you would say that wouldn't you. :rofl:

Swindon have it in the bag

The wooden spoon without a doubt unless changes are made.

Poole should walk it unless they choke again or blame it on injuries which happens to most other clubs as well.

• Like 1

Jacques, on 01 Feb 2017 - 2:08 PM, said:

Coventry :D

Anyone but Poole......

Poole is the odds on obvious choice .... But I have a feeling that the Bees will be in with a shout too as they will have a strong reserve duo all season . Coventry to make the play offs at least & the final is not out of the question in my opinion .

The wooden spoon without a doubt unless changes are made.

Poole should walk it unless they choke again or blame it on injuries which happens to most other clubs as well.

I have to have a little fun on here