British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Your 2017 Prem Winners.

Does anyone have details of current averages, are Cup matches included?

No and no, someone might be calculating av

Edited by A ORLOV

http://speedway-stats.co.uk/Averages/2017/1

Current averages, including KOC but not challenges or Elite Shield. All meeting upto Wolves vs BV on Tuesday.

Edited by SCB

Sad in a way.But I might be right with Poole .If there is a way to get Holder, im sure they will.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Poole have a strong number one but he is known to missing at times, apparently that won't happen this season as he loves Poole. Hans also has his best years behind him but they have a fairly strong top 2. The 3rd heat leader position is a worry but it means they will always have strong second strings. For Klindt see Kasprzak. Capable of big scores but also shockers. Shanes will do his job but needs to learn to gate. Strong side and will make the play offs. To many ifs and buts for me but I'm sure Ford will make changes if it goes wrong

had a little look back over the thread and I think I done pretty well in assessing the Poole side

KK isn't inconsistent. He will have an average way above 9 this season. Pretty rock solid for Poole and I wouldn't at all be suprised if he is in the top three of the averages this year. He hates Monmore but every rider has a track they struggle at .Holder hardly set the world alight at Monmore either.

unlike some people lol. I'm sure KK isn't quite averaging 9 yet!
  • Like 1

As long as it is Belle Vue, Swindon, Wolves, Rye House, Leicester or Somerset I don't care.

I mostly hate British Speedway.

Edited by Col

Of course I think Poole will win it, baring a repeat of injuries at the wrong time.

I believe we have the best team.

Pleased to read on here that Poole are not favourites this year. This thread shows many don't rate the Poole team very highly.

So clearly if we pull away at the top and win the league, we will have done it against all the odds, with the team raising their game and Middlo playing a blinder as team manager. Matt Ford will come in for huge praise from all and sundry for putting together a team that many thought was not good enough.

Personally, I think we have easily the best team of those announced so far. Andersen may be passed his peak, but against the weaker opposition in this years lineups he is still better than the majority.

Guess we will soon see in the ES.Bring it on!

A couple of random pre-season predictions!

I said Poole on the thinking they will do anything to win.I always thought they would pull something out of the bag.Not now.

• Like 1

Yep, that's basically it, Nero Ford can't fiddle any longer while his team burns!

Swindon to come top, possible Swindon-Wolves final. No one wants 4th.place!

A couple of random pre-season predictions!

Here's another one.

KK isn't inconsistent. He will have an average way above 9 this season. Pretty rock solid for Poole and I wouldn't at all be suprised if he is in the top three of the averages this year. He hates Monmore but every rider has a track they struggle at .Holder hardly set the world alight at Monmore either.

Just putting the thread back up being as it's getting close.I did say Poole before the season started,and i'll stick with it,but after the Wolves v Somerset meeting tonight,it's not looking good for the rest.

Doesn't mean anything in my mind. Wolves have won the League fixture against the Rebels 56-32 and 62-28 so tonight was just a continuation of a poor performing team at Monmore... Will be much much tighter on Monday.

• Like 1

Doesn't mean anything in my mind. Wolves have won the League fixture against the Rebels 56-32 and 62-28 so tonight was just a continuation of a poor performing team at Monmore... Will be much much tighter on Monday.

Absolutely correct, tonight's score is meaningless. It will be very tight on Monday. The Aces have riders who can ride the Green.