British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Your 2017 Prem Winners.

so originally you thought we were awful but not that bad against other teams!!

I only ever said you had not signed the riders I would have signed, which I thought would make you would have and produced a better team.

Had I been Wolves promoter I would have gone down this route... but I am sure I have stated this many. Many times before....

Lindgren (best value #1 in the league)

....Whoever fits

Harris (best value 3rd heat leader in the league, great at Monmore)

....Whoever fits

Thorsell (Improving solid heat leader)

Klindt (will be best reserve for the first month, Wolves assett)

Clegg (should have been the best #7 in the league, won't be the best #6)

I believe that team Wolves have signed will get them to the Playoffs due their mediocrity and your top end strength. Which is not something you should be proud of. Think you that the team Wolves have signed will get smashed in thew play-offs.

I only ever said you had not signed the riders I would have signed, which I thought would make you would have and produced a better team.

Had I been Wolves promoter I would have gone down this route... but I am sure I have stated this many. Many times before....

....Whoever fits

....Whoever fits

I believe that team Wolves have signed will get them to the Playoffs due their mediocrity and your top end strength. Which is not something you should be proud of. Think you that the team Wolves have signed will get smashed in thew play-offs.

Yea, you have mentioned this quite a few times.

Getting to the play offs is always something to see as a minimal achievement every season.

Other teams aren't less mediocre this season. The whole league is watered down which is why Wolves have on paper one of the stronger teams.

....Whoever fits

....Whoever fits

You can't sign riders ie Harris/Klint if they prefer to ride else where or get better offers

You can't sign riders ie Harris/Klint if they prefer to ride else where or get better offers

Well said Sherlock, if Wolves wanted to win the league next year they would have signed both and matched the wages of the other offers. But they won the league last year so they have appeased what they have left of a faithful fan base and can take another 3 years to challenge again. Klindt I will admit may have been a tricky one if the South Coast Hairdresser was willing waste money on his wages. You can't tell me that Rye House are paying Harris what Wolves could have paid him. And forgetting Klindt, if Andzejs Lebedevs was available on 4.5 he will be even better than Klindt. Are Wolves now paying less than Leicester? Was this option explored? Or did Adams and CVS just go with what they know?

There have been various claims by Wolves fans about Skornicki, Howe and to a lesser extent PK (due to the fact he does score points) being of more value to the team than the points they score on track. You cannot claim that Harris (or indeed Nicholls) would not have similar value.

Well said Sherlock, if Wolves wanted to win the league next year they would have signed both and matched the wages of the other offers. But they won the league last year so they have appeased what they have left of a faithful fan base and can take another 3 years to challenge again. Klindt I will admit may have been a tricky one if the South Coast Hairdresser was willing waste money on his wages. You can't tell me that Rye House are paying Harris what Wolves could have paid him. And forgetting Klindt, if Andzejs Lebedevs was available on 4.5 he will be even better than Klindt. Are Wolves now paying less than Leicester? Was this option explored? Or did Adams and CVS just go with what they know?

There have been various claims by Wolves fans about Skornicki, Howe and to a lesser extent PK (due to the fact he does score points) being of more value to the team than the points they score on track. You cannot claim that Harris (or indeed Nicholls) would not have similar value.

Matt Ford has never been a hairdresser, has owned shops though and doesn't waste his money either. I don't think Nicholls and Harris have ridden together in the British League for many years and did have a well publicised fall out although they have apparently made up now there is maybe still a personality clash which could re-appear.

I think Skornicki will do a good job. Harris i expect signed for Rye House a long time ago and wanted a fresh challenge, CVS probably thought Klindt wasn't worth worth what he wanted so let him go. Lebedevs is a risk even on his relatively low average, he has the ability but doesn't always show it.

Read my notes from the talk in if you want to know what options were explored instead of your usual guesswork (that's usually wide of the mark).

Lebedevs is not on a 4.5 average. Facts again not your strong point Col.

Who are these Wolves fans making these claims?

PK and Adam are known for being Wolves through and through so they are obvious ones.

• Like 2

Whats Lebadevs on

Not confirmed but is listed as 3rd heat leader.

He didn't achieve a true average last time so 4.5 would be 6.3 with the conversion, unless he has been given a new average due to not having ridden here since 2013.

• Like 1

Matt Ford has never been a hairdresser.

Do I really care, he has an abundance of stupid hairstyles. Good luck to him making his dosh, killing British Speedway, it will be dead before he is the way it is going. How many pensioners attend the Poole home meetings, I've been to a few and I'm generally the youngest person there as far as I can tell.

Read my notes from the talk in if you want to know what options were explored instead of your usual guesswork (that's usually wide of the mark).

Lebedevs is not on a 4.5 average. Facts again not your strong point Col.

PK and Adam are known for being Wolves through and through so they are obvious ones.

Why would I read your notes from a talkin I couldn't care less about.

I have never doubted PK's ability or either riders commitment to Wolverhampton. I doubt Skornicki's ability in general, especially after not riding a bike on shale competitively for 3 years.

Whats Lebadevs on

Not confirmed but is listed as 3rd heat leader.

He didn't achieve a true average last time so 4.5 would be 6.3 with the conversion, unless he has been given a new average due to not having ridden here since 2013.

He is clearly on 7.00 which means Riss will start at reserve, since that is the only average that fits using maths.

Edited by Col

Do I really care, he has an abundance of stupid hairstyles. Good luck to him making his dosh, killing British Speedway, it will be dead before he is the way it is going. How many pensioners attend the Poole home meetings, I've been to a few and I'm generally the youngest person there as far as I can tell.

I have never doubted PK's ability or either riders commitment to Wolverhampton. I doubt Skornicki's ability in general, especially after not riding a bike on shale competitively for 3 years.

He is clearly on 7.00 which means Riss will start at reserve, since that is the only average that fits using maths.

So again your facts are wrong yet you use your incorrect facts to slag off a successful promoter. If you hate him so much why attend and give him more money.

Maybe the reason Lebedevs wasnt considered for Wolves was his high average

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Why would you make up information when you really have no idea?

Quote for where he is a 7???

I will take a guess you are guessing yet again.

Pointless thread. Don't you people know how the modern system works.

Unbelievable!

Matt Ford has never been a hairdresser, has owned shops though and doesn't waste his money either. I don't think Nicholls and Harris have ridden together in the British League for many years and did have a well publicised fall out although they have apparently made up now there is maybe still a personality clash which could re-appear.

I think Skornicki will do a good job. Harris i expect signed for Rye House a long time ago and wanted a fresh challenge, CVS probably thought Klindt wasn't worth worth what he wanted so let him go. Lebedevs is a risk even on his relatively low average, he has the ability but doesn't always show it.

No team were prepared to pay Bomber what Rye House have & good luck to him getting the best deal he could.

• Like 2

Why would you make up information when you really have no idea?

Quote for where he is a 7???

I will take a guess you are guessing yet again.

Erm..

Nilsson 9.63
Wolbert 8.00
Auty 7.01
Gomolski 7.71
Riss 6.85
Ayres 3.7
Remaining 7.1
Math.
Lebedevs cannot be a heat leader in that septet.

No team were prepared to pay Bomber what Rye House have & good luck to him getting the best deal he could.

Shame on CVS!

Edited by Col

Well that is very good news for Bomber and Rye House as they have built a very decent team and should be challenging for honours.