British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

Ricky Ashworth

Edinburgh and Glasgow fans also had a charity football match for ricky

Edinburgh won of course ( about 10-1 ) I think

Glasgow had to pinch players too :lol:

I think Darcy Ward has had more than his fair share , time to look after our own . I see no reason why Ward should be better treated by British supporters than British riders in the same position , Time to let the Aussies do their bit for one of Their own

• Like 4

I think Darcy Ward has had more than his fair share , time to look after our own . I see no reason why Ward should be better treated by British supporters than British riders in the same position , Time to let the Aussies do their bit for one of Their own

I think that is up to the individual ....... why doesn't Sheffield put on a meeting every year to benefit Ricky, I'm sure riders would be up for it and fans alike ....

• Like 1

Edinburgh and Glasgow fans also had a charity football match for ricky

Edinburgh won of course ( about 10-1 ) I think

Glasgow had to pinch players too :lol:

Was a great day! :D Edited by MonarchsMitchy

Does anyone have any details on tickets for the Darcy Ward event in Poole next month. I know it seems ages away, but it is only 6 weeks tonight away. We have booked accommodation but if this does not happen we will have a long drive from the NE for no reason.

Thanks,

Does anyone have any details on tickets for the Darcy Ward event in Poole next month. I know it seems ages away, but it is only 6 weeks tonight away. We have booked accommodation but if this does not happen we will have a long drive from the NE for no reason.

Thanks,

There is no reason to believe it will not happen if it is in the Poole fixture list.! not a lot to do with Ricky Ashworth thread though.

Thanks,

Darcy's column in Speedway Star this week lists most of the riders, and a very tasty line-up it is, too.

But, as Fromafar correctly points out, it has nowt to do with the Rickster!

Darcy's column in Speedway Star this week lists most of the riders, and a very tasty line-up it is, too.

But, as Fromafar correctly points out, it has nowt to do with the Rickster!

Take it crescent girl isn't retiring? ;):cheers:

• Like 1