British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spiegal

Danish League 2017

Anyone please have a calendar of whats going on in DENMARK SPEEDWAY for 2017 ??

Looked in usual places but seemingly not issued yet ???

Thanks

Anyone please have a calendar of whats going on in DENMARK SPEEDWAY for 2017 ??

Looked in usual places but seemingly not issued yet ???

Thanks

http://metalspeedwayleague.dk/loebskalender.aspx

http://dmusport.dk/fileadmin/1._Sport/Speedway/Speedway-loebskalender/Loebskalender_2017_-_SPW.pdf

You obviously don`t look in the places I do ;)

Edited by racers and royals

I really don't know why I even bother to ask anyone other than you

Many thanks

trust you are well....sad news about bobby Radford....doesn't look too good

bw

james

Are the meetings going to be shown on kanalsport this season? It was really good that you could watch meetings online.

Are the meetings going to be shown on kanalsport this season? It was really good that you could watch meetings online.

It was good but Kanal sport lost the contract before the 2016 season- some matches were shown on Danish Tv last season but getting a stream was nearly impossible- however a kind chap used to put them up on you tube which i listed in the video thread on the international section.

It was good but Kanal sport lost the contract before the 2016 season- some matches were shown on Danish Tv last season but getting a stream was nearly impossible- however a kind chap used to put them up on you tube which i listed in the video thread on the international section.

It's a real shame because I enjoyed the format, with the different standard or riders within the team. I shall look out for your postings as ever. You do a brilliant job keeping us updated with what we can watch on YouTube etc.

• Like 1

On TV2 Sport we can see Metal Speedway League-2017?

Yes if you live in Denmark and have a subscription.

Where can I find a list of the Danish teams/riders?

A little surprised there has been no mention of Munkebo's demise?!

A little surprised there has been no mention of Munkebo's demise?!

DMU statememt- google translation

Munkebo Scorpions has drawn his team from the best Danish speedway team. This happens after Kerteminde Municipality does not assign the necessary environmental approval to the club.

The Danish Masters from 2015, Munkebo Scorpions, will not be on the slopes in the best Danish speedway series this year. It is a fact that the municipality of Kerteminde has imposed a ban on driving on the track as the noise limits are not observed. This applies to the 500cc machines that are driven in the best speedway range at home.

Expect to drive speedway from 2018

In the last few months, a noise project has been carried out to the municipality of Kerteminde, which includes, among other things, noise and noise on the speedway track. This violence should take decibel of noise to comply with the noise limits set. However, Kerteminde Municipality has reported that due to the size and duration of the project, the project has not been approved for the current speedway season. It is hoped that the approval will take place soon, so that speedway can be run again in Munkebo from 2018.

"I think it's terrible for Danish speedway that we have ended up in this situation. We hope that the violence can be started and completed soon, so we can drive speedway again in 2018, says John Rask, CEO of Munkebo Speedway Club APS.

Good with work for Munkebo

"It is sad that there is a team less in the Metal Speedway League 2017, but I think it is wise that they choose to pull the team so that they can get back to work again from 2018," said the chairman of the League Association , Annette Vesterskov.

NPU Chairman looks forward to

Denmark's Motor Union chairman, Jørgen Bitsch, is annoyed by Munkebo's situation, but hopes the club will take the gloves and solve the situation.

"It's a really bad situation that Munkebo has ended up in, and we, in Denmark's Motor Union, are, of course, really sorry for it on behalf of the club, its drivers and supporters. I hope that the working group in Munkebo takes on the work gloves and will establish a noise that will soon bring us back to the club, says Jørgen Bitsch, NERI's chairman.

had planned to go and watch Danish speedway this year and had planned a trip around the Danish GP

was planning to go to Hastlebro the day before the GP (23/06) but that fixture has now disappeared so I can only assume it was due to be against Munkebo yet the website is still showing some of their fixtures

luckily I was in the stages of finalising it all but has ruined things a bit as I was going to see 2 matches and a GP now it may just be the GP as not sure I can justify going out on the Tuesday before only to see one match at Slangerup

gutted