British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spiegal

Danish League 2017

Iversen was a lucky man but Pedersen not so lucky.

• Like 1

Didn't he retire?

Not permanently He said that he wouldn't ride anything this year because doctors told him that he wasn't fit enough for Elite level yet and Kenni decided that it was either elite level or nothing.

I don't he ever said that it was a permanent retirement.

An interview with Nicki in Ekstrabladet. http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_sport/motorsport/speedway/venter-paa-laegernes-dom-nicki-frygter-karrieren-er-forbi/6693127

He says that he fears that his career might be over but that he hopes that it is not.

He says that he is concerned that this might be it since speedway is his entire life and he also wants to earn a small (more likely a large I'd say ;) ) and steady Shilling.

If I had to stop now, the what? asks the 40 years old speedway rider. He will know next week when doctors from Universitets-, og privathospitalet Hamlet

have determined if they are new fractures in the neck and how serious they are. He is also says that he is concerned that he have to go 12 weeks with a neck brace

since he did that last year and it was unbearable.

The second half is about SWC and why Hans Nielsen didn't pick Nicki and etc. Nicki says that he will be ready next month but

Hans says that he didn't pick Nicki due to the uncertain physical status of Nicki and due to Nicki's poor results in the SGP.

Hans also that they (HN and DK?) hopes that Nicki can participate but that since Nicki don't know when he will be fit, it wouldn't be fair

for Nicki to take a place from a younger "forces".

http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_sport/motorsport/speedway/venter-paa-laegernes-dom-nicki-frygter-karrieren-er-forbi/6693127

...and releases Hans Anderson to ride for Poole at Belle Vue!! :-)

Hoping to make it up to Holsted on the 29th for the Danish U21 final

August 2nd holsted v Fjelsted live on Danish TV also 4th August Danish final live on TV

The Holsted v Fjelsted match on August 2nd is free entry !!!

The Danish final on the 4th August is in Fjelsted.

Edited by racers and royals

The Holsted v Fjelsted match on August 2nd is free entry !!!

The Danish final on the 4th August is in Fjelsted.

Sounds good apart from when i looked at the weather it said for Ribe at least rain,rain,rain for the next 6 days or so,which is sort of putting me off Holsted on saturday.Might go to the tuesday league meeting if the weather gets better though

August 2nd holsted v Fjelsted live on Danish TV also 4th August Danish final live on TV

I wonder if the TV match on Wednesday might be what Nicki is targeting for a racing comeback...

I wonder if the TV match on Wednesday might be what Nicki is targeting for a racing comeback...

Teams announced are

Holsted

K.Buczkowski

R.Jensen

B.Pedersen

J.Jeppesen

S.Jensen

Fjelsted

P.Kildemand

F.Jakobsen

A.Thomsen

C.Thaysen

P.Hougaard

A fit Nicki would be a great addition instead of Buczkowski,but that looks quite a strong Fjelsted team and could be a tough match for the Tigers if Nicki is a bit below his best.Still worth travelling up for though :D

It seems an added attraction for tonights meeting is the appearance of legendary Brazilian footballer Jairzinho !!! Weather looks good,so i will be setting off for Holsted later :party:

• Like 1