British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
johno

Australian Championship Dates 2018

Nah, if they ride in Aussie during your off season, awesome, if they don't they don't. JD needs a rest & noddy is struggling with things, so a break is probably required. 

Never thought much of the English-born Pom Jason Crump........

Seems to be a straight shootout between Tungate and Kurtz.

has anyone paid for and watched the live streaming? If its any good I might buy the last round for tomorrow morning.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

It's been good, the worst thing is the tractor racing in between heats. Crumpy is doing a good job on commentary , the other bloke makes a few mistakes, but who cares. There's a few cameras, the odd pit report with the riders. I paid $20 for the 4 meetings & I think it's good. A lot cheaper then flying to them like I usually do... 

Well I have paid the 6 quid and the broadcast starts in 20 mins. As its the decider it should have some tension. I have been to Gillman and its a pretty good racetrack. Hopefully some good racing to watch in the middle of winter.

The broadcast has now started. Delayed to to a crash with a youngster pre meeting. Good crowd.  Very good quality stream with multiple cameras and good commentary. Looks like a very good tv broadcast. Would recommend forking out the 6-7 quid for 3 hours of Sunday morning racing.

https://nrgtv.cleeng.com/australian-solo-speedway-championship-rnd-4-gillman-sa/

Good meeting. Well done to Tungate. Comisserations to Kurtz.

Heat 20 Tungate lucky and dirty. The TV showed he touched the tapes and got away with it, then took two looks at Kurtz before riding into him. Brady should have laid it down for the title.

Kurtz fluffed the start of the final and that was that.

Excellent coverage from the streaming company and well worth the money. If there is no BT or Sky, a streaming service like this would be well worth subscribing to.

I hope they do the Aussie sidecar title at Tamworth, as that will be worth watching as well. Romance was lucky, but BK lost it with silly mistakes in the previous rounds. Anyway it was bloody good... 

Bruv in Adelaide sent some pics, said great racing, although no Swindon interest. Pity more of the top guys didn't show.

Does anyone have an update on James Davies' condition?