British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MMX Events

The Darcy Ward Invitational 2017 - Poole

I and many others at Somerset last night are still angry about the way the whole thing has been handled.

I for one will not give the ungrateful brat another penny, thats for sure.

When you read his website it comes over very clear he isnt going to be helping anyone soon, if at all.

Just lip service and a con in my book.

• Like 7

The Darcy Ward Foundation is a Private Limited Company details can be found here:-

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10454077

Directors are Neil Middleditch, Diane Turner, Jill Smith. Darcy Ward is not listed as a director which seems weird?

If you'd like to check Registered Charities you can do it here:-

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/AdvancedSearch.aspx

I could not see The Darcy Ward Foundation listed as a charity so I'd assume they'll be paying taxes such as Corp Tax etc

Edited by Olga

50p of each admission was to go to comic relief - so about £1,500 IF the crowd was around the 3,000 mark.

I think people was so upset or annoyed it must have reflected on the gate last weds about 1000 there and that's with 12 £ admission and free for under 16

50p of each admission was to go to comic relief - so about £1,500 IF the crowd was around the 3,000 mark.

Comic relief is a registered charity but is the Darcy Ward foundation or is it just more cash in Darcy's pocket

The Darcy Ward Foundation website shows £1,045 donated to Comic Relief.

• Like 4