British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
foamfence

Tai Interview

i apologise to those i offended.

Robert72 is a troll who mocked my family before and his quote 'i dont buy friendship with riders' was aimed at me and my family and i wont take that lying down

yes he did and no where my family is concerned i wont give it a rest

I still don't think that's mocking your family and you do over react constantly.. Whatever way it is it's boring.

• Like 4

It takes two to cause an argument either on or offline.

Lets be honest no one except those two give a toss so in the politest possible way could you both shut up.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Respect for a person generates from the way they behave. Has Tai Woffinden shown that quality! As HE MIGHT say - "Not fxxxxxx likely!" :wink:

I take it then that you don't respect Jack Parker?I mean the way he behaved in threatening to kill a young up and coming rider doesn't deserve respect.Maybe he was a terribly frustrated rider having never ever won a world championship.Something that both Ronnie Moore and Tai Woffinden have done twice

It seems old Jack wanted to try and to hold on to a position at the top by threats and dirty riding.Not a thing Ronnie or Tai seem to feel the need to do.Quite the opposite.Ronnie was known for helping riders and now Tai seems to want to help his team mates.That to me deserves respect

I am like many fans who read the forum with interest but don't post very often due to the mindless bully element on here.

I heard on another thread that R72 is banned for attacks on contributors on this thread so I was nosey and wanted a peak but I just don't see anything of the sort, does this mean phil the mod is now the leader of the forum bully gang as its clear R72 did nothing to be banned for on here.

What is however sad on this forum is that people cannot agree to disagree without threats and bully tactics.. Going back into read only mode now. :cheers:

Team GB have been doing a fitness regime over the winter. Seems to me just because it's not how Tai wanted it done he's threw a hissy fit. Tai asked GB to have a fitness regime (got it) squad get togethers (got it) and a training school for youngsters (got it). The powers above have many faults but they've put in place things that make them look more professional.

• Like 2

No good though if it looks professional but in reality isn't , I think that going for a kebab meal sums it up

No good though if it looks professional but in reality isn't , I think that going for a kebab meal sums it up

They might have had chicken kebab and salad! :D

They might have had chicken kebab and salad! :D

Nothing wrong with kebabs , they never done me any harm :P:drink:

• Like 2

Erm ....................... :lol:

• Like 1

Erm ....................... :lol:

You beat me to it :D :D

All the best

Rob