British Speedway Forum
mac101

Sky To Pull Out.

You can have it on any device,or on TV via Chromecast.

Anything to do with kodi ?????

Been on Sportnation website and it doesnt look straight forward.

You can use Sportsnation using kodi but there is apple and android apps that you can put on your phone/tablet. You can then stream it to your tv off them.

The app is very easy to install and the instructions are on there website.

I've got Sky Talk/Broadband,but not going to change untill i can get either Fibre or Infinity.In the meantime,i am going to try SportsNation HD @ £6 for one weeks viewing to see if it's any good.You can receive all Sky and BT sport's channels via Google Play Store>Matrix TV>SportsNation HD

Use sportsmania.eu.

Subscriptions full.Redirected to sister site.

The fact tsunami (the official but unofficial voice of the BSPA) has not been on this thread to defend these rumours speaks volumes

He's probably had another bollocking. The first was for revealing what was going on with the ticket sales for the British final, and just recently he's justified why the bspa went behind the Belle Vue promotion's back before the end of last season.

While I'm sure he speaks the truth both revelations were highly embarrassing for the bspa. He probably has his posts vetted now and the one he had drafted for this thread probably included something about tweedledum and dumtweedle and their part in stitching up British speedway over the sky contract.

He isn't the only one who has his posts vetted on here as any posters connected with a club in an official manner will know.

Well to be fair Jonathan you are both ex members of the BSPA but it's interesting that tsunami still defends the BSPA.

or he might just be on holiday ;)

What a load of old bollox is posted on here. What you don't know you just make it up. Chapman jnr and Fred F.

I always tell the truth on here and post what i know or think.

Never been spoken to, or had discussions, about my comments by the BSPA or anybody else officially. Unlike BV spokesman FF.

BCD. Well, I have no grudge with the head of the BSPA, or the head of the Chapman family, unlike some. I still work in many capacities to make speedway work, unlike some.

Spot on ruffdiamond(insider knowledge eh). Left on March 4th and arrived back 26th March, but I don't post holidays for obvious reasons. Beyond the wit of some to think of that.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

Spot on ruffdiamond(insider knowledge eh). Left on March 4th and arrived back 26th March, but I don't post holidays for obvious reasons. Beyond the wit of some to think of that.

it was a good guess, Dave mate,,, your often swanning off ;)

hope you had a nice time, but more importantly,,, did you get me a present ???

ps. I didn't inform any night villains of your whereabouts.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

So far there have been 30 pages of debate in regard to SKY TO PULL OUT. Have they indicated anywhere that the WILL/MIGHT give some coverage for the 2017 season?

Edited by Guest

So far there have been 30 pages of debate in regard to SKY TO PULL OUT. Have they indicated anywhere that the WILL/MIGHT give some coverage for the 2017 season?

Why would they?

Question is British Eurosport part of the basic Sky package, I receive it at the moment but my Sky sports package is about to come to an end.

Or

Been shut down.....!!

Heres another site.

Sportsmania working very well.

Why would they?

To ensure that their customers who have other deals with SKY are kept informed of what they are doing/ It's known as COURTESY - something that is sometimes lacking on the BSF! :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Guest

To ensure that their customers who have other deals with SKY are kept informed of what they are doing/ It's known as COUTESY - something that is sometimes lacking on the BSF! :icon_smile_clown:

Idiocy isn't though as long as you are here John :lol::rofl:

What actually is Sportnation? If you have to get it from Google Play, is it for a phone?

Sportsnation is you paying thieves who have stolen a service.