British Speedway Forum
mac101

Sky To Pull Out.

Why would they?

Question is British Eurosport part of the basic Sky package, I receive it at the moment but my Sky sports package is about to come to an end.

No, Eurosport can only be received on an enhanced Sky subscription, and is not part of the basic package.

No, Eurosport can only be received on an enhanced Sky subscription, and is not part of the basic package.

If you have a descent internet connection, you can get Eurosport player.

Has anyone got any dates for the British league racing on by sport please

I think that's a different kind of sport that's​ only allocated to the adult channels :t:

Dates and meetings should be available soon. The proposed list has been sent to the clubs and there will need to be a few fixture date changes to be sorted out before the schedule is made public.

• Like 1

Sky Sports have exclusive coverage of the Co-op Funeralcare International Open 2017 from some holiday camp in Blackpool...

Adding bowls to its growing portfolio of sports such as netball and kabaddi..

Says everything about their attempts to fill air space for little cost..

Still. At least the bowls managed to get a sponsor....

Wonder if the atmosphere was 'dead'..

Buddum Tish......

😂😉

Edited by mikebv

Sky Sports have exclusive coverage of the Co-op Funeralcare International Open 2017 from some holiday camp in Blackpool...

Buddum Tish......

Bowls.

That's the sport that gets seven days live blanket coverage on BBC2 for it's World Championship.

Must be doing something right.

Buddum Tish......

That wouldn't be the graves would it? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::blink:

Dates and meetings should be available soon. The proposed list has been sent to the clubs and there will need to be a few fixture date changes to be sorted out before the schedule is made public.

Yep, and i wonder where they will start.. In june...

Bowls.

That's the sport that gets seven days live blanket coverage on BBC2 for it's World Championship.

Must be doing something right.

Probably giving the beeb free coverage, which is probably also why they attract title sponsors.

It's rumoured in some places that Sky are going to separate their sports channels and have dedicated channels for football, cricket, golf and F1 with the rest going into a Sports Variety pack. People will be able to choose which channels to subscribe to and not pay for football etc if they don't want to watch it.

Probably giving the beeb free coverage, which is probably also why they attract title sponsors.

Maybe, but if we are talking free coverage I'd rather it be with the Beeb than a pay-for channel.

Anyone got any inside info as to whether BT will do a special package for speedway fans when the gps/league meetings start

Yep, and i wonder where they will start.. In june...

British final 19 June maybe Poole the following week as Poole change to Monday that week against belle vue just guessing