Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
mac101

Sky To Pull Out.

The Netball Coverage is part funded by the governing body and they have a very good sponsor in Vitality who all help to keep Netball on Sky Sports if not i suspect that they would have been in a similar position to Speedway.

Surely Netball has similarities to football in that back in the day all girls played netball while boys played football

both fairly simple games with only a small amount of equipment needed

plenty of women seem to still play in local leagues or just for fun

a bit of exercise and fun with your friends is good for the heart and soul

Surely Netball has similarities to football in that back in the day all girls played netball while boys played football

both fairly simple games with only a small amount of equipment needed

plenty of women seem to still play in local leagues or just for fun

a bit of exercise and fun with your friends is good for the heart and soul

Netball is a lot better to watch too

I must be in the minority then, I don't use supermarket diesel ....

Neither do I. My garage man said the quality of the fuel is not as good, so you pay your money and take your choice. As I don't do a big mileage now I'm retired, I stick mainly to BP fuel. When I was driving a company car years ago, I always bought the dearest fuel I could find, so I would get the maximum amount of Green Shield Stamps!

• Like 1

I must be in the minority then, I don't use supermarket diesel ....

Likewise,supermarket diesel is not for me.

Supermarket petrol is for me though. Is there a shortage or something because I went to ASDA this morning to get some and the queue to get in was right up the road so I gave up. :shock: Since having on-line shopping and not using the car very much for the last few months after breaking my hip I haven't bought any petrol for ages but the Speedway season is starting now which changes things. :lol: Peterborough (hopefully) on Sunday so I'll have to try again.

I think the supermarkets were dropping the price of fuel by 3p/litre this last week.

I get supermarket fuel but I always add Redex for Diesel in to the tank, so that may put something in that some say is not there with supermarket stuff. I know it helps to keep the injectors clean.

• Like 1

I think the supermarkets were dropping the price of fuel by 3p/litre this last week.

I get supermarket fuel but I always add Redex for Diesel in to the tank, so that may put something in that some say is not there with supermarket stuff. I know it helps to keep the injectors clean.

A useful tip that OFF. :t::approve: :approve:

A useful tip that OFF. :t::approve: :approve:

and you can usually get it on 'special' for about 3 or 4 quid, from a supermarket,,, a just normally chuck the whole bottle in on a full tank, (which is'nt that often) ;) Edited by ruffdiamond

I just ordered 4x500ml bottles for £22 delivered off ebay. Thats a ggod price.

'carlube'stuff is £3 a bottle at the 'M'shop all the time,,,

Redex 4 pack 500ml is cheapest at Costco.

I may be missing something here but wouldnt it be more cost effective to jusy buy the more expensive better quality fuel that doesnt need the additive?? 😆

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 3

I may be missing something here but wouldnt it be more cost effective to jusy buy the more expensive better quality fuel that doesnt need the additive??

Yep always buy mine from the same Garage, BP. Never use supermarket fuel..

Yep always buy mine from the same Garage, BP. Never use supermarket fuel..

I had a kia,,, bought petrol from all over, did 50,000 mile in it (on the same oil) and the fuel economy never changed, but it was quite thirsty like,,,