British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NSSC News

Campaign To Get Coventry Bees Back Racing In 2018.

Attention all Coventry Bees fans.

Sports reporter Dave Rowe and top speedway photographer Jeff Davies will be on hand at the Brandon Club on Thursday 9th March to speak about their desire to keep the club alive.

This precedes the actual Nuneaton Speedway Supporters Club meeting where Dave will join up with Sam Ermolenko.

The evening starts at 7.45pm.

Address is Brandon Club, Main Street, Brandon, CV8 3HW.

Attention all Coventry Bees fans.

Sports reporter Dave Rowe and top speedway photographer Jeff Davies will be on hand at the Brandon Club on Thursday 9th March to speak about their desire to keep the club alive.

This precedes the actual Nuneaton Speedway Supporters Club meeting where Dave will join up with Sam Ermolenko.

The evening starts at 7.45pm.

Address is Brandon Club, Main Street, Brandon, CV8 3HW.

When advertising meetings like this, and an admission fee is requested, it's important to say what the admission fee is for..

Room hire

Door staff

Meeting staffing

Organisers

Or

If it's going into a save the Coventry Bees war chest...

Just admission cost might put people off attending, if the receipts don't go toward the cause or simple room hire or combination...

Cheers

SS

When advertising meetings like this, and an admission fee is requested, it's important to say what the admission fee is for..

Room hire

Door staff

Meeting staffing

Organisers

Or

Just admission cost might put people off attending, if the receipts don't go toward the cause or simple room hire or combination...

Cheers

SS

It's for young British riders.

Room hire

Door staff

Meeting staffing

Organisers

Or

Cheers

SS

All profits raised from NSSC guest evenings go to help Neil Vatchers' British Young Lions (U16's). As last year we will be donating £1500 to the Young Lions in 2017.

Annual membership is £10 for adults and £5 for those receiving their State Pension.

Admission charges; £1 for members, £3 for non-members (accompanied kids U16 foc). Everybody welcome.

We are an independent Club but in addition to helping British Youth speedway we will do all we can to help the Coventry Bees. Plans are currently being discussed, hopefully an announcement to follow on Thursday 9th March.

Everything about the NSSC is here; http://www.nuneatonspeedwaysupportersclub.co.uk

• Like 3

All profits raised from NSSC guest evenings go to help Neil Vatchers' British Young Lions (U16's). As last year we will be donating £1500 to the Young Lions in 2017.

Annual membership is £10 for adults and £5 for those receiving their State Pension.

Admission charges; £1 for members, £3 for non-members (accompanied kids U16 foc). Everybody welcome.

We are an independent Club but in addition to helping British Youth speedway we will do all we can to help the Coventry Bees. Plans are currently being discussed, hopefully an announcement to follow on Thursday 9th March.

Everything about the NSSC is here; http://www.nuneatonspeedwaysupportersclub.co.uk

You do a fantastic job, always have done. All voluntary too!

Such a shame someone had to question your integrity!!!

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 6

I'm planning on attending just need to sort a lift back!

I wish you all well in your efforts but unfortunately I think you are whistling in the wind.

• Like 2

I'd like to see the money raised next week going to James Sarjeant to offset some of his costs whilst he seeks employment.

• Like 3

I'd like to see the money raised next week going to James Sarjeant to offset some of his costs whilst he seeks employment.

I'd like to see Avtar Sandhu put his hands in his pocket and help James!

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 4

You do a fantastic job, always have done. All voluntary too!

Such a shame someone had to question your integrity!!!

Ever been to an event thinking the funds raised were for a cause, then, after the event it had gone elsewhere...?

I merely wanted clarification about whether the funds raised were for "Save Coventry Speedway" as a one off, or wether the funds were for this groups usual benefactor.. I think they do a fantastic job...

Not having a go at all...

I totally agree and will willingly add to that fund if it goes to James. He is the one rider with no team (correct me if I'm wrong)

• Like 1

Wish all Coventry fans and supporters good luck with bringing the club back on track. Will very much miss my occasional visits to Brandon.

• Like 1

A go fund page has been set up to support the riders who have lost their jobs just a few weeks before the start of the season

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/NSSCspeedway

I find that OTT & wrong

Only 1 rider has been hit badly.

5 will have 2 teams to ride for come mid season providing they all remain uninjured for their championship sides & KB may get fixed up with Belle Vue.

Sargeant is likely to find a championship slot quite quickly

• Like 1