Nice Racing

11. Krzysztof Kasprzak

12. Antonio Lindbaeck

20. Adrian Miedziński

Boll Team

13. Jason Doyle

14. Grigorij Łaguta

21. Max Fricke

Eurosport are revving up for Saturday`s live showing of the opening pair`s round at 5pm on Eurosport 2 by repeating next week last years pairs/SEC action- all on Eurosport 2

Monday March 20th 6pm pairs 1st round from Torun

Tuesday March 21st 6pm pairs 2nd round from Landshut

Thursday March 23rd 8pm SEC 1st round from Gustrow

Thursday March 23rd 9.05 pm SEC 2nd round from Daugavpils

Friday March 24th 8.05pm SEC 3rd round from Togliatti

Friday March 24th 9.05pm SEC final round from Rybnik

Saturday March 25th pairs final round from Ostrow 4pm

Edited by racers and royals

Thanks R & R, appreciate the heads up re the Eurosport2 reruns, just had my first fix of the year, the Landshutt meeting, not the best of them but enough to whet the appetite, roll on Saturday.

Sorry but although its speedway who gives a damn? Do the powers that be actually think we are going to cheer on Boll. Whoever they are. Meaningless fixture which is no more than a practice for the riders. If the teams were countries it would be far better.

Sorry but although its speedway who gives a damn? Do the powers that be actually think we are going to cheer on Boll. Whoever they are. Meaningless fixture which is no more than a practice for the riders. If the teams were countries it would be far better.

Well as far as the 'teams' are concerned I doubt anyone gives a toss but the meetings can still deliver good racing and there are some decent riders on show. I assume the only way they can put it on at all is through the sponsors money, for that they will have to sell the team names.

As you said, it's speedway, that will do for me thanks, I mean if I only watched speedway on tv that I felt partisan about I would not see much at all.

I think I'll adopt a team for the coming season.

Come on City!!!

Who cares if it's meaningless? I realy don't understand these comments all the time about this competition. Top riders, best track in the word, tv coverage, what more do you want?

• Like 2

Who cares if it's meaningless? I realy don't understand these comments all the time about this competition. Top riders, best track in the word, tv coverage, what more do you want?

I knew you'd pick up on this... :lol: You two hopefully can have the same conversation next year as well. Think you did last year.

Just read from Sweden that a week ago there was an actual chance that the meeting would not go ahead because of APD problems. Any news on that?

• Like 1

2 things I would think

1 Poole to win the league

2 to find a "George Stubbs" at a car boot :lol:

I knew you'd pick up on this... :lol: You two hopefully can have the same conversation next year as well. Think you did last year.

Just read from Sweden that a week ago there was an actual chance that the meeting would not go ahead because of APD problems. Any news on that?

Zielona Gora have lent them theirs for Saturday- I believe it`s the "cushioning " down the straight new rule which is the problem.

2 things I would think

1 Poole to win the league

2 to find a "George Stubbs" at a car boot :lol:

Zielona Gora have lent them theirs for Saturday- I believe it`s the "cushioning " down the straight new rule which is the problem.

OK.

Just a thought, but since this isn't a FIM or FIM Europe meeting, then PZM rules apply since it's ridden at Torun. What ever they say about the fences, dont know.

Edited by f-s-p

OK.

Just a thought, but since this isn't a FIM or FIM Europe meeting, then PZM rules apply since it's ridden at Torun. What ever they say about the fences, dont know.

What is the new rule for 2017 ??

The Extraleague tracks have brought in the rule as well I believe.