British Speedway Forum

Over 12 months ago I ordered a "second room" deal with Sky, £12per month and I could watch all the channels showing on the main TV.

Two engineers came to fit this box, which was simply to connect the dish cable (already there) plug it in, stick a new Sky card in and register the card with Sky. Took about 10 min (if that), but I didnt get charged.

For those looking to change their broadband to BT then BT have today launched a cracking deal for their unlimited infinity 1 fibre broadband:

Unlimited fibre broadband £10/month for the year

Standard BT line rental £18.99/month

Weekend calls to UK landlines are included

You pay £59.99 set-up costs. Includes activation and p&p for the free router.

Get £200 back on a prepaid Mastercard & £50 cashback but you MUST claim them. This makes the deal really hot, but annoyingly BT won't remind you

Cost analysis: You pay £407.87 but claim the cashback & use the Mastercard (anywhere that takes Mastercard) & it's £157.87, equivalent to £13.16/mth

If you want to add entertainment plus TV package choose the second option to get it for just an extra £8 a month. Don't do it via the first option.

The deal ends next Tuesday 21st March.

https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/affiliates/broadband-packages-a/index.html?aff=cable&packageId=AFF-UINF1-UWC,AFF-UBB-UWC-MoCo-Y,AFF-UINF1-UWC-ENTPLU&s_cid=con_cic_aff_affwin_vidAJM_broadband&vendorid=AJM&utm_source=Affwin&utm_medium=Ref&utm_campaign=Affiliate&awc=3041_1489559737_9977eb5ac1d601474feb628743444ae4&dclid=CPCwjLjy19ICFY_gGwodI4AGbQ

Edited by Noodles

You might get the re conditioned box but i bet your not getting a free engineers visit. They won't do that, but im very sure you will try and tell me otherwise..

Had a hard drive go in my sky box, threatened to cancel and got a free engineers visit so it is possible, maybe it's the way you talk to them

• Like 1

You might get the re conditioned box but i bet your not getting a free engineers visit. They won't do that, but im very sure you will try and tell me otherwise..

Of course I am getting a free visit why would I lie?

I already have received the box it is brand new ,but a skyHD box is probably £15 cost to sky now.

Engineer visit April 5th pop up and see me starry we can have a flat white or a skinny latte in leamington .

• Like 1

Of course I am getting a free visit why would I lie?

I already have received the box it is brand new ,but a skyHD box is probably £15 cost to sky now.

Engineer visit April 5th pop up and see me starry we can have a flat white or a skinny latte in leamington .

Bit of a way to come for a latte.. But thanks for the offer.

Edited by Starman2006

kelvin Tatum has confirmed in this week`s star that he will be working for BT sport on the Premiership coverage, however no word yet about Nigel Pearson`s involvement.

Noticed that. Guess Tatum has no other allegiance with Sky, whereas Pearson works with other sports on Sky. Not so easy. Hope they are back together on BT. I know they irritate a few but I think they do a good job and like their passion.

• Like 1

kelvin Tatum has confirmed in this week`s star that he will be working for BT sport on the Premiership coverage, however no word yet about Nigel Pearson`s involvement.

i thought Nigel as said he is only doing grand Prix this year may be wrong

Would be good to have someone fresh alongside Tatum.

• Like 3

NIGEL will be alongside Kelvin ...

Do you have an email address you could message to me Philip? I wanted to contact you about something unrelated, but it won't let me send any new messages to your inbox.

That's great news.

This is when we need a "dislike" button :cry:

• Like 3

This is when we need a "dislike" button :cry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Very sharp :D

Did not really know where to post this but as its a tv based thread.

For anyone that did not know the opening meeting of the speedway best pairs cup at Torun is on Euro sports 2 at 5pm live this coming Saturday the 25th March.

Plus starting tomorrow (Mon) 1 hour highlight prog's of previous pairs meetings every night next week.

Edited by B.V 72
  • Like 2