British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
B52

Coach From Cardiff To 2017 Pl (championship) Pairs At Somerset

I have finalised details of a coach which will depart from Cardiff City Centre (outside Walkabout) on Friday 21st July to the Premier League Pairs at Somerset. Details are:

1600hrs - Depart WALKABOUT PUB, Cardiff to Somerset Speedway

2215hrs - Depart Somerset and return to Cardiff City Centre

Cost is £13 per Adult, £7 for under 16s based on a full coach running. To secure a spot please PM me, payment required by end of April to confirm.

Those who traveled on my numerous trips to Poland and the 2015 Cardiff to Somerset coach will be able to vouch for the organised / reliable nature of my outings.

Hope you're not affected by the usual Friday-night-across-the-Bridge traffic, followed by the M5-going-south snarl-ups?

Pairs will probably begin at 7pm.

Last time we managed to arrive around 6.30pm, hopefully same again 😊

Just under half the seats have sold for the above coach from Cardiff to Somerset for the Championship Pairs. PM for more details or to book.

Hey B52... I would like to ride your coach from Cardiff to Somerset for the best pairs. I am in the US. How do I secure a seat with you?

Please give me some info.

Glad ur sorted with us Ken.

24 seats remain for the coach from Cardiff to Somerset. Any takers should drop me a PM.

Down to the last 18 seats for the Cardiff to Somerset coach. Book your spots by PM.

6 spaces left on the coach from Cardiff to Somerset.