British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolves V Poole 27/3/17 + Poole V Wolves 29/3/17 Es.

With the start of the league season just around the corner its time to start a thread about the Elite Shield, with the first leg just over a week away. Looking forward to this and will come up if I possibly can.

Two teams expected to make the playoffs come the end of the season. Should be close over the two legs.

Wolverhampton.

Lindgren

Skornicki

Thorsell

Howarth

Masters

Clegg

Greaves

Poole.

Kasprzak

Holder

Anderson

Newman

Kurtz

Klindt

Shanes.

Not sure if Shanes has ever ridden Monmore. Might very well struggle. Klindt knows it well enough.

Thoughts?

Wolves to win at home may be to much for Poole to pull back in the second leg not the best of away tracks to start your season on we shall see

Not sure if Shanes has ever ridden Monmore. Might very well struggle. Klindt knows it well enough.

Rode at Monmore for Kent last season scoring 9 from 5

Two comfy home wins.

• Like 1

Think Skornicki will be at mine.ber 4 alongside Masters at 3 and Andersen at 5 for Poole but either way it should be a close finish with both producing good teams

Will Kurtz be fit or are they using R/R ?

Think Skornicki will be at mine.ber 4 alongside Masters at 3 and Andersen at 5 for Poole but either way it should be a close finish with both producing good teams

Will Kurtz be fit or are they using R/R ?

Kurtz seemed fine at the fans forum on Wednesday. Guess he will be riding. Hope he does better than the last time he rode there!

• Like 1

Wolves to win at home may be to much for Poole to pull back in the second leg not the best of away tracks to start your season on we shall see

Personally, id rather start off on your worst track and not on your best..

Personally, id rather start off on your worst track and not on your best..

not if there is a trophy at stake ?

not if there is a trophy at stake ?

Have to go there sometime.

Think Wolves will edge it over the 2 legs but home wins for both clubs.

• Like 1

Anderson rode well at PK's meeting yesterday and looked up for it. Could be tight at Monmore.

Poole's reserves will frighten the life out of Wolves......Well Shanesy will frighten the life out of the air fence :lol::rofl:

Edited by Scottyfan

Poole's reserves will frighten the life out of Wolves......Well Shanesy will frighten the life out of the air fence :lol::rofl:

As someone has already said, he scored 9 points on his first visit with Kent last season. Don't be so dismissive of the young lad. The potential is there.

As someone has already said, he scored 9 points on his first visit with Kent last season. Don't be so dismissive of the young lad. The potential is there.

I agree with you steve, but the lad is going to need time. I just hope certain Poole fans don't get on his back, yes he has potential.