British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

I know they are popular but personally I don't particularly enjoy watching foreign league racing. I think I need to feel more involved. I have watched occasionally over recent years but it hasn't ever become a must see.

• Like 6

Me neither..... which is probably why I cancelled Sky Sports a few years ago and don't have the Virgin package that includes BT Sport or Eurosport so for me nothing this season except live Speedway. :)

• Like 2

Polish speedway ( the premiere league today) really needs to be on British TV or available online with British commentary.

Surely the full stands and fast action could entice more people through their local teams turnstiles.

• Like 3

Polish speedway ( the premiere league today) really needs to be on British TV or available online with British commentary.

Surely the full stands and fast action could entice more people through their local teams turnstiles.

One would certainly think so. :t:

​When there is much concern at the lack of TV coverage for speedway, other sports seem to be getting a revival - as this decision by ITV indicates:

Wrestling Gets Tv Recall

Edited by Guest

​When there is much concern at the lack of TV coverage for speedway, other sports seem to be getting a revival - as this decision by ITV indicates:

Wrestling Gets Tv Recall

It just shows how low Speedway has sunk, they would rather show prime examples of obesity playing darts or pretending to have a fight.

After last night's farce at Poole, is there any wonder?

Wrestling Gets Tv Recall

It just shows how low Speedway has sunk, they would rather show prime examples of obesity playing darts or pretending to have a fight.

Here's a 'Daily Mirror' item in regard to ITV's decision about resuming coverage for wrestling. It would appear that New Year's Eve coverage for wrestling attracted one million viewers.

http://www.mirror.co...urn-tv-10087890

Here's a 'Daily Mirror' item in regard to ITV's decision about resuming coverage for wrestling. It would appear that New Year's Eve coverage for wrestling attracted one million viewers.

That is no surprise, if people will watch Eastenders they'll watch anything.

• Like 2

Wrestling has a massive following. It's the entertainment and drama and the stereotype views are as lame as speedway critics saying "all they do is go around in circles" . I would go as far as to say its maybe 2nd to football in viewing figures for the American stuff

I came on here because i was mad at the lack of advertisement of the pairs meeting throgh the star and other main speedway internet sources for tonight . Now I'm mad for halfwit comments about true professionals who work and train 24 7 for their dreams and will travel the uk for fuel and £30 if they are lucky enough to have been noticed. Probably will be spent on training and ring gear or gym memberships. A lot of national league young heat leaders could take notice of that dedication.

• Like 2

Wrestling Gets Tv Recall

After last night's farce at Poole, is there any wonder?

That is no surprise, if people will watch Eastenders they'll watch anything.

What`s wrestling got to do with this thread- this is a Speedway on TV and the internet thread. :mad:

Wrestling was mentioned to indicate that ITV MIGHT prefer to cover wrestling instead of speedway. Follow the thread carefully - you might find out how discussion moves on! :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Guest

Wrestling was mentioned to indicate that ITV MIGHT prefer to cover wrestling instead of speedway. Follow the thread carefully - you might find out how discussion moves on! :icon_smile_clown:

If you'd followed it carefully and weren't such a nasty piece of work you would have left well alone. It's clear the thread is intended to help people out with tv meetings but you couldn't resist could you, sick individual.

• Like 1

If you'd followed it carefully and weren't such a nasty piece of work you would have left well alone. It's clear the thread is intended to help people out with tv meetings but you couldn't resist could you, sick individual.

To be fair Gustix may post sarcastic replies but nasty piece of work is a bit harsh fella.
  • Like 2