British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

BT Sport will be showing a programme featuring the Thompson Twins, Tai Woffinden and Gary Stead immediately after the Cardiff GP.

Included in the feature will be an interview with Gary, as well as visit to Dan & Joe's home workshop, coaching sessions from Tai at Leicester and the recent British Youth Championship round at Rye House.

• Like 1

As announced on BT Sport on Monday the film is called 'True Grit' and premieres after the Cardiff SGP.

9 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

As announced on BT Sport on Monday the film is called 'True Grit' and premieres after the Cardiff SGP.

There is also a short 15mins programme called no filter speedway  which starts at 4pm on Saturday which says it "goes behind the scenes"- BT Sport 1 

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

There is also a short 15mins programme called no filter speedway  which starts at 4pm on Saturday which says it "goes behind the scenes"- BT Sport 1 

Yes I forgot that one which was also mentioned by Natalie Quirk on Monday!!

On 7/18/2018 at 9:46 PM, ray c said:

Virgin media free sport from Saturday channel 553

Also on Virgin Media,  FreeSports on 130 and 553

Premier Sport on 127 and 551

Edited by peatbog

BT now lost the rights to show UFC and NBA...

Coming on the back of losing Serie A maybe a chance for the BSPA to negotiate a better deal?

Won't be many Sports left on BT so maybe Speedways stock can rise..?

may have said it already in this thread, but massive thanks to R&R for updating this every week, now I know where to look, I use this page religiously and also don't have to bother you every week on the other threads to ask where stuff is being shown

TV Speedway and serial link is annoyingly unreliable for me. Many times the meeting recording disappears so again set accepted serial link. GP’s included, legally on BT. Understand they change channels but expect a reliable service. Not the end of the World, just annoying having to keep checking.