British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

Just noticed at 1pm on motorsports tv today - champion Barry Briggs Profile its repeated later in day as well 

also noticed once a jolly swagman is on talking pictures at 1130 today

a feast of nostalgic speedway 

Edited by longlivefrankie
  • Like 1

On 3/22/2017 at 1:45 PM, racers and royals said:

This thread is dedicated to the memory of Brandonbee 48

It looks as if this season should be a bumper year of televised Speedway from around the world.
I will update this OP with what Matches are being shown- the details will be found in the relevant thread(mainly in the international section)

Tuesday October 2nd Smederna v Dackarna play-off final 2nd leg start time 6pm UK time   coverage TBA- nothing on Premier/Freesports schedule i can see.

Moved to Wednesday (see PO thread).

I thought the commentating on BT by Pearson and Tatum was much improved this season. In particular, Pearson seemed to be much better at reading races as they developed.

This season Pearsons blunders have been the highlights of some of the meetings shown.  There were a few good ones but the majority were awful.

When can we expect BT Sport schedule to be announced? Any idea?

Stumbled across the Poole v Kings Lynn final last season via a you tube link on the relevant thread, dont have Bt sports  just wanted to know will a you tube link be available for all matches that are shown for this coming season. 

44 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Stumbled across the Poole v Kings Lynn final last season via a you tube link on the relevant thread, dont have Bt sports  just wanted to know will a you tube link be available for all matches that are shown for this coming season. 

Last season i ran this thread 

I will do the same this season- however the rights holder can ask for these  video`s to be  removed- and often do !!!!!!

On 3/14/2019 at 9:23 PM, krompa said:

When can we expect BT Sport schedule to be announced? Any idea?

They ve started with the British final the last two years, then started league fixtures there after. I fully expect it to be the same this year.

Does anyone know if Freesports or premier sports are showing speedway this season?

24 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Does anyone know if Freesports or premier sports are showing speedway this season?

If they are they are keeping quiet about it !! Polish Extraleague round 1 is Friday and Sunday and my SKY planner for the channels show no Speedway.

On 3/31/2019 at 9:14 PM, racers and royals said:

If they are they are keeping quiet about it !! Polish Extraleague round 1 is Friday and Sunday and my SKY planner for the channels show no Speedway.

Freesports have tweeted - 'Swedish Speedway will be returning to FreeSports when the season begins, unfortunately Polish Speedway will not be making a return this season as it stands'

• Like 1