British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2019

20 hours ago, BFMDan said:

Not trying to ask anything inappropriate . . . but, has anyone found this year's first two Grand Prixs on the internet yet?

Let me know if I"m not supposed to ask this question . . .

Dan

They are both on this thread 

• Like 1

SEC is on Eurosport this weekend, Saturday... but not live by the looks of it

Posted (edited)
On 7/10/2019 at 1:12 PM, iainb said:

SEC is on Eurosport this weekend, Saturday... but not live by the looks of it

I have given all the details on the SEC thread( international section) Eurosport UK are a joke first race Saturday is around 6.10pm UK time and Eurosport UK programme goes live at 19.45 for 75 mins- i expect in time for heat 17 out of 22 races ?? I have emailed them saying that it would be far better showing the whole 3 hour programme starting at 19.45 as "delayed live" i would prefer that and am sure others  would as well. I will be watching Eurosport poland`s  live coverage.

Edited by racers and royals

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I have given all the details on the SEC thread( international section) Eurosport UK are a joke first race Saturday is around 6.10pm UK time and Eurosport UK programme goes live at 19.45 for 75 mins- i expect in time for heat 17 out of 22 races ?? I have emailed them saying that it would be far better showing the whole 3 hour programme starting at 19.45 as "delayed live" i would prefer that and am sure others  would as well. I will be watching Eurosport poland`s  live coverage.

Eurosport always have been and always will be a joke... the clue is in the title "Euro" :rofl: