British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

38 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Just off topic, GR 500/speedway bike just been on American pickers, they bought it for $1800 , wonder what the history of that bike is.

history on the bike  ..one careful owner , never raced or rallied , never turned right , good starter and always garaged ..   sorry , could not help myself .. 

Thanks very much to Racers & Royals for keeping us all updated with this thread, been a brilliant source for checking out the coming week's tv and internet coverage, most of which I would not have been able to find if it weren't for the links provided in other threads (international section), invaluable! 

Thanks again Tim, very much appreciated.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Thanks very much to Racers & Royals for keeping us all updated with this thread, been a brilliant source for checking out the coming week's tv and internet coverage, most of which I would not have been able to find if it weren't for the links provided in other threads (international section), invaluable! 

Thanks again Tim, very much appreciated.

Fully agree, thanks Tim

Rumour about that Sky & Discovery (which includes Eurosport) have fallen out again, as in 2017 and are leaving Sky,  anyone heard anything ?

Edited by Buttons

21 minutes ago, Buttons said:

Rumour about that Sky & Discovery (which includes Eurosport) have fallen out again, as in 2017 and are leaving Sky,  anyone heard anything ?

I could be wrong, but didn't they just stop broadcasting on the Virgin Media platform?

1 hour ago, RS50 said:

I could be wrong, but didn't they just stop broadcasting on the Virgin Media platform?

No. The row was between Virgin and UKTV (Dave, UK Gold etc) and was swiftly settled. Discovery and Sky need each other too much 

Edited by RobMcCaffery

Reading the Eurosport page on Speedway, it sounds as though the live matches will be streamed through Eurosport Player etc, and the highlights will be shown on TV

30 minutes ago, Buttons said:

Reading the Eurosport page on Speedway, it sounds as though the live matches will be streamed through Eurosport Player etc, and the highlights will be shown on TV

This would suggest live on both..... https://www.eurosport.com/speedway/

Are Eurosport taking over from The Guardian when it comes to typos?

"Michelsen wins final head-to-head against Lagunta to become champion"

Written by Sim Erbolenka that famous ex rider from USA who has a tendency for pismronunciation.....

Edited by sharpandroid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Coventrybs said:

Does anyone know when the 1st match is on Eurosport yet??:D

Nothing released yet. I'd expect late April/early May, as with BT.

On 2/3/2020 at 1:56 PM, RobMcCaffery said:

Nothing released yet. I'd expect late April/early May, as with BT.

we already know the exact dates for BT it's all the GP'S & SON dates already out for them :t:

23 hours ago, geoff58 said:

we already know the exact dates for BT it's all the GP'S & SON dates already out for them :t:

I meant as it was when BT were covering the Premiership. I didn't see why Eurosport would publish them any earlier now.. 

Obviously we know the SGP and SoN dates.