British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

BT Sport will remain the home of the FIM Speedway World Championships presented by Monster Energy in the UK and Ireland for the next three seasons.

The broadcaster will continue to show every round of the FIM Speedway Grand Prix series and Monster Energy FIM Speedway of Nations up to and including the 2021 season after reaching a new agreement with rights holders BSI Speedway – an IMG company.

BT Sport truly is the place to watch speedway in the UK and Ireland, with the broadcaster also holding exclusive rights to the SGB Premiership.

BSI Speedway managing director Torben Olsen is delighted to see BT Sport continue their involvement in the World Championships.

He said: “Extending our relationship with BT Sport is fantastic news for everyone connected with the SGP series and Monster Energy SON.

“Their coverage of the racing, presented by a true speedway fan in Natalie Quirk, continues to be first rate. With expert analysis from Scott Nicholls and commentary from Nigel Pearson and Kelvin Tatum, they have an excellent team that really brings viewers up close to the action.

“British fans will have enjoyed watching Tai Woffinden make history with his third world title win last season. And BT Sport will be across all the action as he goes for No.4 this year.”

The 2019 action will begin on Saturday, May 4 with Race Off 1 of the Monster Energy FIM Speedway of Nations.

Does anyone know if this weekends SEC from Poznan will be on TV/internet ? 

9 hours ago, Jonny the spud said:

Does anyone know if this weekends SEC from Poznan will be on TV/internet ? 

As i said on your other post extremely doubtful- meeting starts 2.45 pm UK time on Saturday so i would suggest you have a look on you tube around then  just in case some punter in the crowd is filming it.

On 4/23/2019 at 8:36 AM, racers and royals said:

As i said on your other post extremely doubtful- meeting starts 2.45 pm UK time on Saturday so i would suggest you have a look on you tube around then  just in case some punter in the crowd is filming it.

If nothing else live updates here on Saturday https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/95372/2-runda-el-sec-w-poznaniu

Delighted to see the excellent Racers and Royals service back in place. Without reading through all the posts, I assume Premier Sports are out of the picture now for Speedway?

3 hours ago, Al Stewart said:

Delighted to see the excellent Racers and Royals service back in place. Without reading through all the posts, I assume Premier Sports are out of the picture now for Speedway?

I never went away ?  Certainly no Poland on there this season and don`t know if all the Swedish Elitserien will be on their sister channel Freesports on Thursday`s or split between them

23 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I never went away ? 

Yes but it's a new season.

On 5/6/2019 at 6:16 PM, racers and royals said:

I never went away ?  Certainly no Poland on there this season and don`t know if all the Swedish Elitserien will be on their sister channel Freesports on Thursday`s or split between them

There's some Swedish speedway on free sport this week

11 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Yes live for the 1st time on Thursday.

Also some highlights on

Not trying to ask anything inappropriate . . . but, has anyone found this year's first two Grand Prixs on the internet yet?

Let me know if I"m not supposed to ask this question . . .

Dan

Edited by BFMDan