British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Poland was 2017

Will you be updating this thread again Tim?  It was invaluable to me, probably plenty of others too, last year,   I know you'll be busy in other threads but if you do have the time it will be appreciated.

6 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Will you be updating this thread again Tim?  It was invaluable to me, probably plenty of others too, last year,   I know you'll be busy in other threads but if you do have the time it will be appreciated.

Always updated on OP ( daily if required)

11 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Always updated on OP ( daily if required)

Thanks, it's been that long I had forgotten you update the first page, I'll go check it now:t:

Can anyone confirm which channel will be showing Speedway GPs and SON next year(assuming no virus issues). Thanks

6 minutes ago, RS50 said:

Can anyone confirm which channel will be showing Speedway GPs and SON next year(assuming no virus issues). Thanks

Yes- Bt Sport it is the last year of the contract which also coincides with the end of BSI`s contract.

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Yes- Bt Sport it is the last year of the contract which also coincides with the end of BSI`s contract.

Thanks. Has anything been decided about 2022?

3 minutes ago, RS50 said:

Thanks. Has anything been decided about 2022?

Apart from Eurosport events will be the new promoters for 10 years- all contracts with staging tracks will have run out and will need renewing. It would be a major shock if Eurosport didn`t show the GP`s in the  European markets.

Edited by racers and royals

I guess that the Eurosport offer of £19.99 for a full year is worth a punt then? offer closes 20th July 2020

Think I will risk it

5 minutes ago, jaykay2PT said:

I guess that the Eurosport offer of £19.99 for a full year is worth a punt then? offer closes 20th July 2020

Think I will risk it

Next year you will get SEC and Premiership Great Britain

• Like 1

As per Premier Sports they are broadcasting Swedish speedway from. August. 

Polish League match 7pm Freesports tonight 20th and Euro match Eurosport  Wednesday

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Polish League match 7pm Freesports tonight 20th and Euro match Eurosport  Wednesday

Reference Freesports - if it is as advertised it will be a blank screen as match was postponed.:)  As far as the SEC it`s live on Wednesday and Thursday at 6pm

Edited by racers and royals

13 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Reference Freesports - if it is as advertised it will be a blank screen as match was postponed.:)  As far as the SEC it`s live on Wednesday and Thursday at 6pm

I was wondering what they might show, do you think they'll just bin speedway and slot something else in?  

2 minutes ago, nw42 said:

I was wondering what they might show, do you think they'll just bin speedway and slot something else in?  

You could understand the SKY EPG might be incorrect, but i have just checked their own schedule and it`s definitely Leszno v ZG- so blank screen :D