British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

3 hours ago, topaz325 said:

SKY for recording medium, BT for GPS and Eurosport for League meetings....Hmmm,

I don't understand. I record BT and Eurosport on a Virgin Media Tivo box and it will all be with Eurosport in the long term. We don't all open our financial veins to Sky you know ;-)

Edited by RobMcCaffery

On 2/17/2020 at 3:58 PM, RobMcCaffery said:

I don't understand. I record BT and Eurosport on a Virgin Media Tivo box and it will all be with Eurosport in the long term. We don't all open our financial veins to Sky you know ;-)

I do , :blink: probably the least of many people, no movies, sport etc, no Netflix, amazon prime now tv etc, hell I haven’t even got a smart phone .:)

• Haha 1

On 2/19/2020 at 3:40 PM, topaz325 said:

I do , :blink: probably the least of many people, no movies, sport etc, no Netflix, amazon prime now tv etc, hell I haven’t even got a smart phone .:)

jeez , you still burning wood and coal off the beach ?  dont shoot me down . Feb  2021 and its dried wood  and smokeless fuel only . time to start searching for old pallets and even new ones . they are kiln dried and can be burnt on an open fire or log burner ..

For those looking forward to a summer of British Speedway on the box but with no access to Eurosport :rofl:

The half price Eurosport Player half price offer is back on again

https://auth.eurosportplayer.com/product

• Like 1

Does anyone know whether the Polish Ekstraliga will be on a UK TV channel, or can be streamed via an official website/app?

It feels to me like the equivalent of the IPL in cricket, and surely would get viewers...

On 5/18/2020 at 6:33 AM, dtadams81 said:

Does anyone know whether the Polish Ekstraliga will be on a UK TV channel, or can be streamed via an official website/app?

It feels to me like the equivalent of the IPL in cricket, and surely would get viewers...

Ekstraliga being shown live on Premier Sports @ £9.99 a month for 6 month contract... think I may have a punt for that price, especially as I've spent £0.00 on Speedway so far this year!

• Like 1

According to the Freesport schedule, they are showing live Polish speedway  "Grudziadz v Rybnik" this Friday 19th June at 5pm UK time. I'm not sure if they have shown any matches before, or whether this will be a regular thing? I think Freesport, as the name suggests is available at no charge on most platforms?

https://www.freesports.tv/tv-schedule.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bunce said:

According to the Freesport schedule, they are showing live Polish speedway  "Grudziadz v Rybnik" this Friday 19th June at 5pm UK time. I'm not sure if they have shown any matches before, or whether this will be a regular thing? I think Freesport, as the name suggests is available at no charge on most platforms?

It's a spin off from Premier Sports which is showing all the top league Polish season

Just the odd meeting is due on Freesports

27 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It's a spin off from Premier Sports which is showing all the top league Polish season

Just the odd meeting is due on Freesports

Spin off = sister channel

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Spin off = sister channel

TomATEo  TomARTo :)

1 hour ago, Bunce said:

Free on all platforms, I believe, hence the name.

8 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Free on all platforms, I believe, hence the name.

Not in all areas of Britain though !

13 hours ago, Bunce said:

They did some Polish matches last season as well as a lot of Swedish ones.

20 minutes ago, Skodaman said:

They did some Polish matches last season as well as a lot of Swedish ones.

Poland was 2017

Edited by racers and royals