British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

1 minute ago, BarracudaAce said:

Spot-on R & R!!

Sorry to perhaps be going over some old ground, but how do you get fixed up with viewing on the internet? As our resident expert on virtually 'All Things Speedway', I'd be grateful for any advice you have to offer.

I know that I am a bit old-fashioned in that I have a desktop PC, rather than a portable device - but don’t know if that makes any difference.

Do I just need a link to join a TV channel and then receive a log-in password, or is an additional piece of hardware required too? 

Would it be a different set-up to watch on my PC / PC screen than by connecting to the internet via and watching on my Smart TV?

Any advice would be greatly received? If I can get fixed up with an internet channel, I’ll be dropping Premier Sports!!

For starters try http://spedway.ucoz.lv/   if you get a picture that says N Sport you are in business. Let me know how you get on.

Maybe not showing as much this year because of poor viewing figures? After all that is how TV programming is driven. If numbers were good, I couldn't imagine they would drop the shows.

1 minute ago, markandrew23 said:

Hi, do you know if this meeting is going  ahead tomorrow  and if so will it be shown anywhere 

20210401_143354.jpg

Yes it`s PPV - details on Gorzow speedway facebook page

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

For starters try http://spedway.ucoz.lv/   if you get a picture that says N Sport you are in business. Let me know how you get on.

Thank you very much.

Had to step away for a while, but have just clicked on the link. I can see the N Sport + logo and currently is has the 2020 Leszno-Gorzow PlayOff Final Leg 2 showing.

Is this where all the live Ekstraliga matches will be shown, and should I be seeing a link to register / join / pay?

3 minutes ago, BarracudaAce said:

Thank you very much.

Had to step away for a while, but have just clicked on the link. I can see the N Sport + logo and currently is has the 2020 Leszno-Gorzow PlayOff Final Leg 2 showing.

Is this where all the live Ekstraliga matches will be shown, and should I be seeing a link to register / join / pay?

That`s good news. What you now need to do is keep an eye on the 1st post on this thread which i update almost daily to check what matches are on. Also on the "international section" for the Extraleague and E winner threads- and others, which i update with the link you watched and other possible links for matches. these will be updated tomorrow/Saturday for the 3 scheduled matches on Sunday and the 2 on Monday( all on N sport).

What you can do in readiness for other matches on Eleven Sports is to go back on the Ucoz link, press full screen and there is a little square with 3 lines on it. Click on that and the other channels appear and Eleven Sport 1 should be there(you might have to swipe to the right to find it. click on eleven Sport 1 and see if you get a picture on that.

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

That`s good news. What you now need to do is keep an eye on the 1st post on this thread which i update almost daily to check what matches are on. Also on the "international section" for the Extraleague and E winner threads- and others, which i update with the link you watched and other possible links for matches. these will be updated tomorrow/Saturday for the 3 scheduled matches on Sunday and the 2 on Monday( all on N sport).

What you can do in readiness for other matches on Eleven Sports is to go back on the Ucoz link, press full screen and there is a little square with 3 lines on it. Click on that and the other channels appear and Eleven Sport 1 should be there(you might have to swipe to the right to find it. click on eleven Sport 1 and see if you get a picture on that.

Great stuff. Will do as advised. Thank you again for all your help.

Premier Sports havnt shown live speedway for last 2 weeks. They keep showing repeats or they don’t bother to change titles. Not impressed 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Supersub said:

Premier Sports havnt shown live speedway for last 2 weeks. They keep showing repeats or they don’t bother to change titles. Not impressed 

I think they showed it on the 25th didn`t they- nothing  on May 2nd because there wasn`t anything to show.

Edited by racers and royals

BRITISH Speedway’s Premiership and broadcast partners Eurosport will launch an exciting new era for the sport at Belle Vue’s National Speedway Stadium next Monday, May 17.

Eurosport were due to begin their coverage last year but now old rivals Belle Vue Aces and newly promoted Sheffield Tigers will lock horns to start the 2021 season as the featured race in a special three-hour programme from 7.00-10.00pm to launch the new season.

The whole meeting will be broadcast live on Eurosport 2 at one of the best tracks in the world – and there will also be live updates from the mouth-watering clash between arch-rivals King’s Lynn and Ipswich. Highlights will be available on Tuesday at 11m on free-to-air channel Quest and streamed free of charge via web and app on discovery+.

Eurosport’s team will be led by presenter Abi Stephens who has vast experience in motorsport, boxing and rugby.

Abi will be joined by Kelvin Tatum MBE, a World Cup winner in 1989 with England and a three-time World Longtrack Champion.

Multi-sports broadcaster Nigel Pearson will also feature alongside familiar pits reporter Steve Brandon.

• Like 1

So what exactly is the Eurosport schedule for Speedway as I can't for the life of me find it on there website in Speedway section under fixtures??