British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

On 12/18/2021 at 5:22 PM, Deano said:

Watched a link on Facebook. A good report I thought.

Why do they always feel the need to back speedway with generic rock music in these reports? So 1980's

Are Premier Sports showing any speedway this season does anybody know?

9 hours ago, HenryW said:

Yes, but apparently not Polish league :(

Swedish and Danish league is what they are suggesting on their website:

https://premiersports.com/sports/speedway

Can't see many paying for that... I'll catch whatever they put on Freesports I think

I got an email from Premier Sports today promoting the return of their coverage, but no offer to entice me to resubscribe.  It is the only sport I watched on the channel but full price is a bit too much to justify.

Speedway Returns TONIGHT!

Premier Sports' Speedway coverage returns tonight as we begin a huge season of live Danish and Swedish Speedway!

The action gets underway tonight with the Danish Speedway meeting between Sonderjylland & Holsted at 6pm on Premier Sports 1. Next week, we have live coverage of Tai Woffinden's Esbjerg Vikings against Grindsted.

‌We will bring coverage every Wednesday of Danish racing action, which will be accompanied by Swedish Speedway coverage from Tuesday 3rd May as the Elitserien returns to for the 2022 season. As well as this top Speedway billing, you can also enjoy coverage of other top motorsport action on Premier Sports such as NASCAR Cup, NASCAR Trucks & BriSCA stock car racing.

To watch the action live on Premier Sports for as little as £9.99 per month, click on one of the options below.

On 3/8/2022 at 10:34 PM, Coventrybs said:

Any chance anyone if or when domestic speedway will be on tv in2022 

I’d like to know the answer to this too! Anyone know when Premiership speedway will be shown on Sky / BT / whoever has the rights this year? 

6 minutes ago, pjplymouthdevil said:

I’d like to know the answer to this too! Anyone know when Premiership speedway will be shown on Sky / BT / whoever has the rights this year? 

Eurosport starting in early May 

• Thanks 1

Mail on Sunday shows in TV mag British Speedway on Eurosport 2 at 9-30 am and 7pm on Monday. However not shown on Eurosport channel

• Haha 1

I am on the verge of subscribing to Discovery Plus, for £6.99 per month, please, does anyone know do they class a month as a calendar month or 30 days from the day you sign? The reason I ask, looking at their speedway schedule, IF I sign up on say the 29th April, then I can get three GP's in the 30 day period, plus the domestic coverage as well, seems like a bargain!

Edited by jaykay2PT

12 minutes ago, jaykay2PT said:

I am on the verge of subscribing to Discovery Plus, for £6.99 per month, please, does anyone know do they class a month as a calendar month or 30 days from the day you sign? The reason I ask, looking at their speedway schedule, IF I sign up on say the 29th April, then I can get three GP's in the 30 day period, plus the domestic coverage as well, seems like a bargain!

It's on the anniversary of when you signed up - so will expire 29th May.  Shame you didn't sign up a few weeks back when they had a years pass for £29.

• Like 1