British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

Just now, Bavarian said:

Yes, that's true, but the German GP at Teterow will be the only SGP that is show live on German EUROSPORT this year. Not much to create a better awareness of the sport in our country. The rest of the SGP series and the SGP2 events wil only be available via the EUROSPORT PLAYER.

Personally, I think DISCOVERY make a mistake to show the German GP live on Free TV, because that is the one our fans could travel to and attend most easily. It would make more sense if they'd show any or all of the foreing SGPs rather than our domestic one. I fear that it will affect the attendance at Teterow. 

Premier Sports are doing an offer:

‌We have an amazing offer for the Jubilee Celebration! New and returning customers can get an annual subscription (12 months) to Premier Sports for only £70 saving you an incredible £50! This offer is only available this weekend! 

To avail of this offer, simply visit the Premier Sports website here to subscribe and select the annual offer. No promo code is needed.

I would probably have subscribed it had it been priced the other way around, but £70 still seems a bit much as I would only be subscribing for the speedway.  But it maybe of interest to some.

5 hours ago, someone said:

Premier Sports are doing an offer:

I would probably have subscribed it had it been priced the other way around, but £70 still seems a bit much as I would only be subscribing for the speedway.  But it maybe of interest to some.

What is Premier showing….. the GP’s.

If it is the GP’ and they show 10 for example, that would cost £7 per GP….. that would be a bargain in my mind.

9 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

What is Premier showing….. the GP’s.

If it is the GP’ and they show 10 for example, that would cost £7 per GP….. that would be a bargain in my mind.

Premier is showing Swedish and Danish league matches - Tues Weds and Thurs 

49 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Premier is showing Swedish and Danish league matches - Tues Weds and Thurs 

Thanks. Still seems good value if that’s what you want to watch.

Dave Goddard and/or Dave Rowe commentate from studio in UK so can only see what we see. Not the production we are getting for UK or GP’s but top riders are there where they are not in UK.

7 hours ago, SPD444 said:

Dave Goddard and/or Dave Rowe commentate from studio in UK so can only see what we see. Not the production we are getting for UK or GP’s but top riders are there where they are not in UK.

Alex Raby is the other Premier commentator.

It's probably been posted elsewhere but there's some Swedish Speedway on Freesports at the moment, repeated at 4am tomorrow morning.  

Danish speedway 6pm Wed 8/6, maybe repeated 9/6 01:30 am

Swedish speedway 14/06 6pm

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

It's probably been posted elsewhere but there's some Swedish Speedway on Freesports at the moment, repeated at 4am tomorrow morning.  

Danish speedway 6pm Wed 8/6, maybe repeated 9/6 01:30 am

Swedish speedway 14/06 6pm

Probably posted elsewhere ??- at least in 2 places for days :D

On this very thread - post 1 page 1 and on the Swedish league thread as well :)

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Probably posted elsewhere ??- at least in 2 places for days :D

On this very thread - post 1 page 1 and on the Swedish league thread as well :)

Shouldn't you be watching it:lol:

See Sheffield have a re-arranged match on Monday 8 August. Anyone know if this is on Eurosport?

Thanks 

On 7/10/2022 at 10:59 AM, RS50 said:

See Sheffield have a re-arranged match on Monday 8 August. Anyone know if this is on Eurosport?

Thanks 

if it's against KL... probably yes

Should anybody find any streams or links for Speedway of Nations this week - feel free to post them.