British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Speedway On Tv And The Internet In 2024

Having listened to the four available episodes I realise that this has been on air for some time. It's a shame I've missed the earlier ones going by the quality of these four. It's a shame that rights problems apparently prevent BBC Radio Norfolk from doing live coverage as they mentioned in one edition. These are presumably the same problems that BBC WM suffered from when they tried to broadcast from there. As I mentioned elsewhere the BBC may have a lot of money but the local radio stations see only a tiny fraction of it.

If so Stars are lucky to have this superb weekly free and thoroughly professional advertisement that most other tracks could only dream of.

Interesting Edwin remembered he did work for KM Video. Most of us are trying to forget....

Edited by Rob McCaffery

Interesting Edwin remembered he did work for KM Video. Most of us are trying to forget....

Part of Speedway history Rob!

It is suggested on the first page of this thread that there is English commentary on Eleven Sports for the World Under-21. I'm watching it in Polish, can I do something to get the English? I'm watching through wizja.tv

Part of Speedway history Rob!

It is suggested on the first page of this thread that there is English commentary on Eleven Sports for the World Under-21. I'm watching it in Polish, can I do something to get the English? I'm watching through wizja.tv

No you will have to watch the you tube stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_gz5s9yfAw&feature=youtu.be

• Like 1

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:32 PM, Gemini said:

Me neither..... which is probably why I cancelled Sky Sports a few years ago and don't have the Virgin package that includes BT Sport or Eurosport so for me nothing this season except live Speedway. :)

There is plenty of recorded speedway on You Tube

• Like 1

Thank you.  I do watch a GP now and again if I can be bothered and have read good comments. :D

There's Polish speedway on Freesports on April 9th At 12 Noon, repeated April 11 at 6 am and 8.30 pm.

25 minutes ago, steveq said:

There's Polish speedway on Freesports on April 9th At 12 Noon, repeated April 11 at 6 am and 8.30 pm.

This is a repeat of Sunday`s scheduled Premier sport(subscription) live Polish match- I will update the OP with the live output only.

Freeview Freesports. On 21st March there was an upgrade done to the TV receiver at Crystal Palace which has resulted in many homes particularly in the South/South East losing some of their Freeview channels, me included as I noticed I'd lost Freesports 95. 

I phoned Freeview helpline, 03456 505050, and basically there is a Government scheme whereby Freeview send out an engineer to sort the problem and if necessary replace your TV aerial and its all free of charge.  Hopefully my problem will be sorted by next week.  I hope this info is of use to anyone with the same problem.

Free sport  channel tomorrow live polish speedway 3pm

54 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

3.30pm I believe

Yes that is correct,my mistake

Now on FreeSports this morning was also on late last night and the same meeting Polish Speedway Round 2 is scheduled to be onthis  Wednesday night at 11.30 pm for 2 hours so FreeSports are giving it a good airing

Polish Round 3 scheduled for FreeSports Sunday at 6pm for 2 hours followed by what looks like a 10 minute filler promo ad in case it overruns

Edited by mike1944

When are BT Sport starting broadcasting SGB Premiership meetings on a Monday night, does anybody have any idea please? 

1 hour ago, Mimmo said:

When are BT Sport starting broadcasting SGB Premiership meetings on a Monday night, does anybody have any idea please? 

May 14th Belle Vue v Swindon (I think)

Edited by racers and royals