British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
moomin man 76

World Under 21 Championship 2017 Live On Tv

Congrats Drabik. Fair result - worthy champion!

Drabik, Smektala, & Lambert I think all get 2 more shots at this title !

• Like 1

Very enjoyable meeting.All 23 heats done and dusted in 2 hours and 15 minutes.Take a bow Christine Turnbull!Think this venue should hold a GP.Much improved since my last visit back in 2012.

Edited by bluejam
  • Like 4

How long before Christina gets a GP? Has regularly proved her worth at FIM events overseas.

• Like 1

How long before Christina gets a GP? Has regularly proved her worth at FIM events overseas.

Its about politics, not ability. Sad fact.

Or you would have Armando's job 🙂

I get enough crap as it is... :lol:

But blue sky, cold beer and friends at speedway can make you forget stuff pretty fast! :approve:

Even I've done the program

Filling the prog is quite important in speedway, it addsup immensely to the excitement! Maybe thats where we fail regarding future audience???...

And then some people laugh at fans being preoccupied with filling in the programme. I am with you as it is an important part of the evening and its enjoyment.

• Like 1

Thanks to DutchGrasstrack for the live link.

Really good meeting, Drabik deserved the acolades.

Its a very wide track, Saturdays meeting will have 6 riders per heat.

I think for 4 rider meeting they ought to 4 gates marked out in the space, perhaps, of 3. Outside rider would still have the same space on first bend to do a swoop round.

• Like 1

And then some people laugh at fans being preoccupied with filling in the programme. I am with you as it is an important part of the evening and its enjoyment.

It is important,possiby more so in this meeing.I know the format is the same,or was in the Baltic Cup in Germany.What i didn't like about the format was a rider can qualify for the next round after two heats and then not bother to ride in the last heat.This happened a few times when i attended and it is annoying as the best riders sit on the sidelines for a heat.....grrr

Thanks to DutchGrasstrack for the live link.

Really good meeting, Drabik deserved the acolades.

Its a very wide track, Saturdays meeting will have 6 riders per heat.

I think for 4 rider meeting they ought to 4 gates marked out in the space, perhaps, of 3. Outside rider would still have the same space on first bend to do a swoop round.

Back straight was about 16 meters. Thats wider/as wide than the bends at most one off tracks