British Speedway Forum

I think 1st round at NSS if it was end of April (like this year) could be too early to guarantee good weather. If Cardif could come forward or further back then that would leave NSS in the middle of the year.Its wether Cardiff could be moved.

I think 1st round at NSS if it was end of April (like this year) could be too early to guarantee good weather. If Cardif could come forward or further back then that would leave NSS in the middle of the year.Its wether Cardiff could be moved.

IT cannot ...

DOUBT it will be Auckland and Melbourne. End of season trip down under, especially if championship is decided, doesn't appeal to fans and riders alike.

If NZ, then it needs to be the first when everyone is fresh and enthusiastic.

The weather Uk could be anything at anytime of year ,aNSS GP would be great and a sell out.

The weather Uk could be anything at anytime of year ,aNSS GP would be great and a sell out.

Very true and yes it would

Prague confirmed on SGP website as 26th May

Cool, I have updated the opening post: http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=83789&page=1

Heard in Stockholm that there should be two GP's in Sweden next year with one in Malilla (as per current contract), but also another venue (no temporary track).

Avesta held the 2003 GP- could it be there ??

I don't but I was at Avesta two weeks ago and I think that the arena doesn't have sufficient standard for a GP-track.

Maybe Vetlanda as they also hosted the GP challenge last year :)

Well the arena have more then enough standard but Vetlanda is only like 40-50km from Målilla.

I am not sure if it would be wise to have two GP:s in such close geographical proximity of each other?

Edited by Ghostwalker

Warsaw booked,

Cardiff booked,

Prague booked,

Hope Stockholm does make it onto the list for 2018,

Anyone know the dates for Gorzow or Torun in 2018 yet.

Edited by STEPHEN 333

Polish speedway newspaper Tygodnik Zużlowy I write Possible return Speedway Grand Prix - Gorican, Auckland and Riga.

Edited by mixxxser44
  • Like 1