British Speedway Forum

Looking to purchase 2018 GP tickets for Prague. Could somebody please advise me which is the most securest site to buy from. Thank you...

I have used this one in previous years and will do again for Prague next year.

http://speedwaygp.com/calendar

https://www.ticketportal.cz/Event/2018_CZECH_REPUBLIC_FIM_SPEEDWAY_GRAND_PRIX?idp=260027#modalHladisko

Good. Terrible track.

EXCELLENT meeting and a sell-out crowd there this year. Young Ondrasik has made great improvements to the track. But they have always relied on support from the city which undoubtedly benefits from the influx of speedway fans although they are still only a drop in the ocean compared with all the other tourists.

Would be a big lose as it is a very popular place to visit.

Edited by PHILIPRISING

Good. Terrible track.

The Prague GP has improved with every year in the time I have been going and IMO will be a miss off the calendar. Great city, great food, easy to get around, sad to see it go.

EXCELLENT meeting and a sell-out crowd there this year. Young Ondrasik has made great improvements to the track. But they have always relied on support from the city which undoubtedly benefits from the influx of speedway fans although they are still only a drop in the ocean compared with all the other tourists.

Would be a big lose as it is a very popular place to visit.

Who is it who made the improvements to the track Phil... I think you will find its a team there that work on the track, but primarily Tomas Topinka.

Who is it who made the improvements to the track Phil... I think you will find its a team there that work on the track, but primarily Tomas Topinka.

AT the behest of Pavel Ondrasik who, unlike his father, saw what needed to be done. Without his authority nothing would have happened.

Are you sure!!! Tickets for Prague Grand Prix on sale on the SGP website today.

Col quoted a very old post, linking to a typical Ostafinski post.

The doubt is 2019 onwards

Thanks for that important piece of info, a lot of people myself included have hotels and flights already booked, and bought tickets

So according to last weeks Speedway Star the 2018 series will begin on Krsko again, it will be interesting to see who has the usual Teterow slot