British Speedway Forum

Agree but will anyone miss it bar the Aussie riders who get a free bus fare home. It must be a logistical nightmare for nearly everyone else. Travel 10,000 miles for 5 races lasting a minute each.

It was always going to be a loser, the nearest large speedway audience must be Poland, can't see many fans being able to afford the time and money to travel 9500 miles x2.

I was there in 2016 visiting my family, on the saturday of the meeting my first sight of a speedway fan was about half way down Bourke St, Bourke st comes out opposite southern cross railway station.The Etihad stadium is directly behind the station. Fantastic track, Fantastic stadium, but sadly I cant see them ever going to make it pay.

• Like 1

Shame about Stockholm maybe of had Riga instead of 2nd Swedish round. I like 10 rounds tho, no more needed.

Whats the best Polish GP for easiest to Travel, stadium and racing ??

I WOULD for Torun but Warsaw is spectacular now that the track is sorted

Melbourne confirmed last round......tbc

NO it's not... tbc ... to be confirmed

• Like 1

Donr Torun and Warsaw twice, both brilliant cant fail with either IMO

Warsaw, by far, loved it from the start, both the racing, stadium, and the city of Warsaw itself.

Need some information from speedway fans going to Gorzow on the 25th of August, what is the best way to get to Gorzow itself, myself I am looking at flying into Berlin, then catch train to Gorzow, has anyone got any better info on this.

Edited by STEPHEN 333

Warsaw, by far, loved it from the start, both the racing, stadium, and the city of Warsaw itself.

Need some information from speedway fans going to Gorzow on the 25th of August, what is the best way to get to Gorzow itself, myself I am looking at flying into Berlin, then catch train to Gorzow, has anyone got any better info on this.

Fly to Poznan, car rental at airport away you go. Very easy run to Gorzow

I WOULD for Torun but Warsaw is spectacular now that the track is sorted

NO it's not... tbc ... to be confirmed

I read it as Melbourne will host one, date tbc.