Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Witches Vs Bandits Thurs 30th March Ckoc 1st Leg

Can't get there tonight but was a cracking start on Saturday but not get carried away yet. Would expect us to win by 20 tonight

20 blooming degrees and blazing sunshine!

Gonna be a dust fest tonight!!

Managed to borrow some wheels so I'm coming to test the sound system and give our nearly Scottish neighbours a shout!

I do love it that you can sit amongst us and cheer on the opposition *bar Glasgow and the pussycats of course

Hopefully your bell will be largely silent tonight though and the massif wont hear much more of it than me 😛

20 blooming degrees and blazing sunshine!

Gonna be a dust fest tonight!!

Managed to borrow some wheels so I'm coming to test the sound system and give our nearly Scottish neighbours a shout!

So we have 2 fans tonight by the seems of it, Dick Barrie and a monarch hahaha

So we have 2 fans tonight by the seems of it, Dick Barrie and a monarch hahaha

Dick Barrie and The Monarchs

Now that has to be a 60s band name

• Like 1

Well done Sarj, 6+1 is a solid display.

I'm sure there will be tougher tests ahead but great start to the season for the Witches.

Oh dear.....

Come on Sarah be positive forget the years of watching Rye House your back in Bandit land :D:D :D I think it's going to go down to the wire with us bonny bandits edging it.

Usual early season Bandits over optimism until it all goes kaput!!

• Like 1

A good performance with everyone contributing, however to be fair the Bandits offered very little. The margin could actually have been bigger had it not been for Nico's blow out and Danyon making a couple of errors whilst in the points.

There aren't going to be many visiting riders that beat Danny and Rory at Foxhall this year.

The next two meetings away from home will give a good indicator as to how good this team could be.

• Like 2

Sounds a bit daft looking at the scoreline but Berwick got off very lightly tonight. If a few hadn't packed up in winning positions it could have been even more embarrassing for the bandits.

Sounds a bit daft looking at the scoreline but Berwick got off very lightly tonight. If a few hadn't packed up in winning positions it could have been even more embarrassing for the bandits.

• Like 1

Spot on there. Didn't enjoy it, but you can only beat what's put in front of you. Hopefully predictions that Berwick and Scunny will be the worst two teams to visit this season will be correct, as i don't fancy watching that every week.