British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice League Sunday 8th October Live On Tv

Just spent an hour trying to decypher wijka.pl website to pay as my subscription had run out. Finally got it sorted to discover meeting not running. Hopefully the other meetings won't be affected.

any hints as mine is due to run out soon and I just visited wizja tv website and haven't got a clue how I did it last time, may take a longer subscription this time as its been faultless for the money

any hints as mine is due to run out soon and I just visited wizja tv website and haven't got a clue how I did it last time, may take a longer subscription this time as its been faultless for the money

I was at it for at least 45 mins before I spotted there was an English version of the page available. Without that, I'd still be trying I think! When you renew, remember they email you a code which you then have to go back and input. Without that code, you get nowhere!

emil should have gone there

Agreed. He turned left on Thorssell.

I expected it to be much closer too.

Wonderful atmosphere tonight. When I was there 4 weeks ago for the match with Gorzow, the home fans were shocked into silence by the away team.

Great to see Jarek Hampel back to the kind of form he was in re-injury from the SWC, but he`s holding Flaubaz together so far, IMO the likes of Dudek and Doyle need to get going or they will face a big deficit going into the second leg.

• Like 1

Duzers just woke up

Jarek napping now

That was a brilliant race from Emil, took care of Doyle big time, set after Pepe then decided better to team ride with his partner for the 3-3

Great meeting tough final race. Dudeks dirt deflector caught Piotrs wheel.

10 points in it all to play for. ZG on the ropes though.

Hampel gating tart. Zengota should have been tougher earlier in the meeting on him.

Going into the second legs IMO Stal Gorzow will over come their 4pt deficit, the second semi is much more hard to predict, Leszno will go to Falubaz as favourites.