Speedway Tavern

On tonights show: -

Wolves V Poole
Cradley V KL
we look forward to next weeks match against Cradley
Kean Dicken

sports-radio.co.uk

• Like 1

one thing i would say G A is there are alot of questions on your fb feed that dont get a mention ,yet you keep asking for people to message you yet your not very responsive to them ... not a criticism just a observation

one thing i would say G A is there are alot of questions on your fb feed that dont get a mention ,yet you keep asking for people to message you yet your not very responsive to them ... not a criticism just a observation

They ignore me because i'm an idiot!

• Like 3

Or the company that you keep lol.

This is news to me. As far as I am aware we try to respond to all messages that come on during the show. A lot of messages appear after the show and of course we can't respond on the show to those. But I will have a word with the back room staff to make sure.

• Like 1

Probably i wont be surprised..

I will pop and see you tomorrow windows looking forward to it now .. I bet you cack yourself

Those of you that have listened/watched (to) the Speedway Tavern (Over five thousand of you on the last show.) may be aware that the show has been off the air for a while. You will also be aware of what an integral part of the show is my mate Chris (Webby) Brown. Webby has asked me to convey the following message to everyone.

As some of you may have noticed Webby has been quiet of late and the Speedway Tavern has been noticeable by its absence.

Around two weeks ago after noticing some changes and being checked out it was found that Webby had a tumour on his bladder. As you can imagine all thoughts of the the speedway tavern became unimportant to everyone.

Yesterday Webby had an operation to have the tumour removed and today I was able to speak to him. I am happy to report that the tumour has been completely removed from his bladder. Webby's exact words to me were "It's Gone!" He is being discharged today.

I'm off to have a drink in celebration.

Happy Easter everyone.

• Like 3

On tonights show: -

Ever wanted to have a go at speedway but didn't know how? Listen to tonights show.
We look forward to Brum V Plymouth while looking back at Stoke and Kings Lynn
We have a Ryanb Guest interview with Liam Carr.

Matt will talk about all things Wolves.

And as always whatever you guys want to talk about.

sports-radio.co.uk

• Like 1

Always a good listen with some interesting comment. These lads aren't professionals, but they are keen amateurs and they love their speedway.

To anyone who hasn't listened-in yet, I'd thoroughly recommend it.

• Like 1

Sorry red and yellow. Was stuck on the m6 last night do didn't see your post. Speedway tavern will return next week when hopefully there will Have been some speedway to talk about!