British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Speedball

Visiting Edinburgh & Glasgow

No it's not, it's Richard Lawson

If it's Richard Lawson, that make Sheffield a lot stronger, still need a good lead from Thursday's meeting though.

Speedball hope you enjoyed your first 5-1 of the day against the forces of the darkside

Edited by Goldmember
  • Like 1

I fear Mr. Speedball is bringing us bad luck!

Don't think I can shoulder the blame for that one. Won't go into much detail as this is a speedway forum but shame the players ability doesn't match the Rangers support. Other than the result, had a great time.

Glad you enjoyed it all.

But it is a big coincidence that you were at Armadiddle, Ibrox & Ashfield for each of these performances!

• Like 1

Glad you enjoyed it all.

But it is a big coincidence that you were at Armadiddle, Ibrox & Ashfield for each of these performances!

If you now tell me you have a soft spot for Raith Rovers then you might be onto something :-)

If you now tell me you have a soft spot for Raith Rovers then you might be onto something :-)

Anyone who's visited Kirkcaldy ice rink for an ice hockey match will struggle to have a soft spot for anything that comes out of that particular town .

• Like 1

But Slim Jim signed from Raith did he not?

Aye ok there's always an exception to the rule :wink:

And the way things are at Ibrox , i'd happily take the not so slim Jim that came back from Sunderland and Nottingham Forest

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 1

Tbf Jimmy Krankie could get a game for The Rangers just now. The Bandits spoiled a great sporting day for me yesterday but I'll be there every week still in hope we can salvage this season.

• Like 1

Tbf Jimmy Krankie could get a game for The Rangers just now. The Bandits spoiled a great sporting day for me yesterday but I'll be there every week still in hope we can salvage this season.

Nah she's too busy trying to get an independence referendum again

• Like 3

Thanks Gazc. Definitely looking for the Rangers end :D

If you tell your mate to hang around for 15 minutes he will get in no problem :party:

What did I tell you :rofl::drink:

Is that the soft spot at the bottom of the forth mudflats? Lol. Having said that I'm gutted that Raith are going to finish below that Paisley lot, I really wanted them down

Is that the soft spot at the bottom of the forth mudflats? Lol. Having said that I'm gutted that Raith are going to finish below that Paisley lot, I really wanted them down

Here was me thinking that my home town was up there on your must visit list.

Edited by Gazc

Lol been there many times, enjoy the visits when we come back with 3 points. Didn't say anything about the town, it's the football club I have a problem with. Will never forgive them and Stuart Gilmours for the 'just let them go out of business, it would do Scottish footballs favour' comments when we were working hard to save the club or the way they led the campaigns that stopped us getting promoted twice when we won the league. They campaigned against our ground share plans at Airdrie and Murrayfield (that was hysterical, apparently we couldn't ensure segregation there according to them) while our new stadium was built then backed Ict ground sharing at Aberdeen. Vile club. Raw nerve well and truly exposed lol