British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Scunthorpe Ch 7/4/17 @ 7.30pm

He'll be fine for Sunday I bet

How predictable , is Ryan Douglas a known Armadale hater ? I think not . Sometimes these things are genuine

• Like 3

Good solid start. Ricky well deserved rider of the night. Fantastic pass when in third to win heat.

• Like 1

The first of many comfortable home wins for Edinburgh this season.

Good to see young Josh scoring some points.

Good solid start. Ricky well deserved rider of the night. Fantastic pass when in third to win heat.

You spelt it wrong :party:

Good way to start the season with a big win even though Mitch and max struggled it was still very convincing.

Sam was his usual self and Ricky wells was a joy to watch his ride in heat 11 especially. Erik started well and kind of lost his way after his harsh exclusion. Mark won't be at reserve long if he continues like fantastic last night. Special mention to josh Pickering who for only his second meeting was fantastic seems we've got a good one in josh.

• Like 1

The first of many comfortable home wins for Edinburgh this season.

Good to see young Josh scoring some points.

As in Bailey of course.

How predictable , is Ryan Douglas a known Armadale hater ? I think not . Sometimes these things are genuine

He has a sub 3 average from a handful of matches at Armadale would think that would lead to him not being a huge fan.

Don't know if he is a hater but his record is very poor. He might be top of Scunthorpe's average but his armadale average is 5th in their team (and it was fritz first visit) so r/r could have been stronger but paid 5 from no 1 isn't great.

Be very poor to skip a meeting so early in the season. Impossible to prove either way but I suspect he'll be fit for tomorrow. If he is unwell get better soon.

I hope josh auty and fritz are ok as well, josh was a spectacular off.

It was a pretty decent first team meeting of the season with some good racing especially Ricky passing both scorps in Ht11. Josh and Mark looking like excellent backup to a strong top 3 and early days for Max and Mitchell, lots to be optimistic about for Monarchs this season.

Will find out more tonight at shielfield

Edited by scotchopper