British Speedway Forum

This meeting for me is right up there that I'm looking forward to in the UK this year.

IMO this will be the most pressure on Lambert that he has ever had to deal with.

Was at Coventry in 2015 when he went through the card and lost in the final to Howarth.

Last year at Sheffield same again but come the final lost out to Bates, maybe on that particular night if he had listened to Olly Allen regarding gate positions could well have won that night.

Just the hope the Poole track is as rough as hell, even rougher than normal leave all the ruts, holes throw ten ton off dirt on it and Lambert will revel in it!

Agree with you Sommelier, it should be a cracking meeting. Lambert the obvious favourite, will be fascinating to see how the likes of Shanes, Hume, Mountain etc go, as well as the young tyros from my club, Bewley & Smith.

Really good line-up, I'm sure the Poole (& other southern based) fans will turn out in force to support the young lads, there's some exciting talent out there, I reckon they'll be in for a real treat!

• Like 2

I will be there but doubt very much there will be a big crowd. Half the usual size?

Need it to be no more than a tenner for a crowd to turn up.

Lambert should walk it.

Who sets the price? The BSPA or Poole?

£15 for adults - same as the semis at Peterborough!!

Hand injury for Bates tonight so a serious doubt for this meeting. Would be a shame for him not to be able to defend his title

Who sets the price? The BSPA or Poole?

Its not a poole meeting..

Really poor place to have it ..let's hope riders come back safe on this dangerous track .

£15 for adults - same as the semis at Peterborough!!

It wasn't. It was £10 for everybody.

It wasn't. It was £10 for everybody.

Apologies, you are correct. I was looking at the wrong advert!! :oops:

• Like 1

It's a long way but I will be there.

It's a long way but I will be there.

• Like 1