British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Somerset Ela & Somerset V Poole 14/4/17 Good Friday.

Interesting to see today that Poole are interested in Jack Parkinson Blackburn. Future asset I imagine.

Does anyone know if Shanes is an asset or is he not. I know people will be assets means nothing but it does generate a fee from the loan. Holder to king's lynn must be a nice fee.

I think Parkinson-Blackburn is already a Sheffield asset.

• Like 1

At the recent Poole fans forum SCB's Neil Vatcher reckoned that Parkinson-Blackburn was likely to be 'the next big thing', although haven't heard him mentioned anywhere else officially!!

Edited by Skidder1

Well Wolves and Poole and interested in getting him.

I wonder where he'l end up.. And it won't be Wolves...

Poole will win at wimborne road by 20+points and Poole will win at oak tree by 8/10.

Somerset are so weak this year full of second strings no out and out no1 will be there down fall away in every meeting.

• Like 1

Poole will win at wimborne road by 20+points and Poole will win at oak tree by 8/10.

Somerset are so weak this year full of second strings no out and out no1 will be there down fall away in every meeting.

Hougaard has been fantastic to start the season and is good enough to trouble the top riders. Wright is in for a good season, Jake is capable of moving up to main body where Starke will be probably the best reserve in the league as he has been scoring solidly. Josh is a solid scorer and can beat third heat leaders in the league. Graversen isn't race fit yet and Tungate is having bike problems, we aren't as weak as people make out. Without the problems we have had with retirements and first half jitters against King's Lynn, we could be walking away with a point and a bigger lead against Liecester.

I think Parkinson-Blackburn is already a Sheffield asset.

correct, he is.

Well Wolves and Poole and interested in getting him.

any top flight should be interested in signing him. Huge talent.

I wonder where he'l end up.. And it won't be Wolves...

It will be wherever is right for the lad.

• Like 1

Looking at the latest BBC weather forecast - we could be in for a slight shower on Friday morning/lunchtime!!

All the forecasts I have seen show it as a dry day in Poole though heavily overcast. Rather that than bright sunshine. You can bet it will be underwatered and slick by heat 7.

• Like 1

All the forecasts I have seen show it as a dry day in Poole though heavily overcast. Rather that than bright sunshine. You can bet it will be underwatered and slick by heat 7.

They only have a limited amout of time Steve to prepare the track and get water down mate. You have to remember, unless they water Thurs night it takes 50 minutes to fill our bowser. If we get no sun it should stay in the track longer.

As for watering during the meeting, they will do what the riders tell them to do.

Edited by Starman2006

'Red eye Somerset'? .Both Paul and Charles are at Redcar Thursday night and Josh at Sheffield,Somerset web site

'Red eye Rebels'? Both Paul and Charles are at Redcar Thursday evening,Josh at Sheffield.Somerset web site"the relatively short trip to Poole",reckon the only bright eyes will be Mr May's. (Yes Mr Starman/ Mr Shovler. I am aware that Jack is at Redcar as well ).

They only have a limited amout of time Steve to prepare the track and get water down mate. You have to remember, unless they water Thurs night it takes 50 minutes to fill our bowser. If we get no sun it should stay in the track longer.

As for watering during the meeting, they will do what the riders tell them to do.

Then water it Thursday night, don't have problems only solutions!

• Like 5

Then water it Thursday night, don't have problems only solutions!

If they have any sense they will flood it thurs night.

If they have any sense they will flood it thurs night.

wont that happen naturally with the high tide 😛
  • Like 3

At the recent Poole fans forum SCB's Neil Vatcher reckoned that Parkinson-Blackburn was likely to be 'the next big thing', although haven't heard him mentioned anywhere else officially!!

18 points at Kings Lynn last night.

What time are the gates opening at Oaktree on Friday?

Probably my eyes but I can't see this anywhere.