British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Somerset Ela & Somerset V Poole 14/4/17 Good Friday.

Setting out at 5.45, can't really start much earlier, it's gonna be a long day. Hope it's worth it

Coming from where ?

Think the Cradley? Logo might give it away.

Well if he is he needs to hope the traffic is kind.

I think you will find that stadia UK runs the stadium car park nothing to do with Poole council

• Like 4

Surely that should be the other way round :wink:

Doh! Brain freeze - I forgot that Brady wasn't riding for Somerset this year! Apologies.

Mind you, when I look at this year's Somerset team, it has a familiar look about it from Swindon last year :wink:

I'd say the Somerset team has a familiar look about it from the Somerset team last year! ;)

• Like 3

Coming from where ?

I'm a few miles from monmore, was thinking 5.45 should get me there for a little after 9. Gives me 2 hours to spare before the meeting starts

I'd say the Somerset team has a familiar look about it from the Somerset team last year! ;)

Not to mention Charles and Josh rode for us before last season too, and Tungate signed for us before joining Swindon just before the season started!

I think you will find that stadia UK runs the stadium car park nothing to do with Poole council

Pretty sure it would have something to do with Poole council!!!

I'm a few miles from monmore, was thinking 5.45 should get me there for a little after 9. Gives me 2 hours to spare before the meeting starts

I would expect our car park to be full, so it might be an idea to use the overflow car park in the school next door.

Pretty sure it would have something to do with Poole council!!!

Yes they do, some of the monies goes to the council.

Ok, thanks for the info

No worries, safe trip down.

Interesting to see today that Poole are interested in Jack Parkinson Blackburn. Future asset I imagine.

Does anyone know if Shanes is an asset or is he not. I know people will be assets means nothing but it does generate a fee from the loan. Holder to king's lynn must be a nice fee.

Interesting to see today that Poole are interested in Jack Parkinson Blackburn. Future asset I imagine.

Does anyone know if Shanes is an asset or is he not. I know people will be assets means nothing but it does generate a fee from the loan. Holder to king's lynn must be a nice fee.

Yes James is an asset as far as im aware. Loan fee's are not as preductive as they used to be.