British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Somerset Ela & Somerset V Poole 14/4/17 Good Friday.

Your arrogance is really strong.

It's common amongst poole fans.

Not arrogance. Knowledge of Morris at Poole compared to KK. Not in the same class at Poole. Normally score 4-6 points a meeting here. An off form KK is worth more than that. KK showed good form at Leicester as well.

I hope Morris has a blinder tomorrow. But at the end of the season KK will be near the top of the averages, Morris won't.

If KK meeting was postponed at midday he could have got on any number of flights to the UK tonight. No excuses. There should be no facility, he's had 23 hours to arrange a flight to the UK.

I thought Gavin would of been on by now, oh hang on a minute he's probably licking his wounds,Ipswich got stuffed tonight

No he doesn't. KK would go through the card in both meetings. Somerset don't have a number one capable of beating him.

He hasn't looked like going thru the cards this season yet so hardly.

• Like 1

No he doesn't. KK would go through the card in both meetings. Somerset don't have a number one capable of beating him.

Anyone who says Morris strengthens Poole is clearly lacking knowledge or on a windup. Last week the usuals were saying Poole got lucky against a weaker Leicester. Now without our number one, who is replaced by a third heat leader/second string, we are stronger!

We can't win with some people whichever way it is.

Up the Pirates!

Kk would not go though card Steve as he woukd be at back in at least 1 of his rides normally his 1st ride Edited by Max the rebel

If KK meeting was postponed at midday he could have got on any number of flights to the UK tonight. No excuses. There should be no facility, he's had 23 hours to arrange a flight to the UK.

Actually 11.25am UK time which is 12.25pm Polish time

Not arrogance. Knowledge of Morris at Poole compared to KK. Not in the same class at Poole. Normally score 4-6 points a meeting here. An off form KK is worth more than that. KK showed good form at Leicester as well.

I hope Morris has a blinder tomorrow. But at the end of the season KK will be near the top of the averages, Morris won't.

Okay. Let's have a grown up conversation about this.

I'll give you that over the course of the season, Krystof will average higher than Nick, and from a harder position as well. What I will say though, is that it's going to be marginal and I base that on 2 things. The first being kk and his attitude. You can't dispute that Steve, it's been common throughout his career. A career that sees him go from 2nd in the world to looking like an out and out novice in the GP not a year later. The 2nd is the way Nick has started this current season, his experience and commitment to the u.k and the position he rides at. Morris will be at the top end of the league averages when school is out, don't doubt that for a second.

Your arrogance is strong. I'm not basing that over a season Steve, or what both riders are capable of, I'm talking about this moment. Right now. KK has started slowly. Not overly impressive at BV last week on a big fast, Polish type track was he?. When was the last time he saw Somerset?? You do realise that Somerset have a big home advantage? So on what basis do you assume he will 'go through the card'? It's arrogance. Unfortunately we will never find out because he's not there when he should be.

Nick, on the other hand, has started very well. On current form you can't dispute he makes you stronger. The statistics so far will prove it.

I'll bet 2 weeks ago you thought kk would go through the card against BV didn't you? He was poor wasn't he?

You, and many poole fans, have this assumption that he will beat all before him. The reality is very different and his career proves it.

I thought Gavin would of been on by now, oh hang on a minute he's probably licking his wounds,Ipswich got stuffed tonight

Another alias

• Like 1

Probably banned again for his abusive posts.

It's really cool that you've:

A: managed to figure out who Gavan is.

B: go after him so soon

C: after 20 posts and 2 weeks membership.

D: know that he's an Ipswich fan.

What you do us not clever. It's not smart, and it pisses a lot of people off.

• Like 2

It's really cool that you've:

A: managed to figure out who Gavan is.

B: go after him so soon

C: after 20 posts and 2 weeks membership.

D: know that he's an Ipswich fan.

What you do us not clever. It's not smart, and it pisses a lot of people off.

I may be a new member, but I have seen a lot of his post's,that or always knocking Poole

Probably banned again for his abusive posts.

Kasprzak should be receiving a ban for his abuse of British Speedway.

• Like 4

I may be a new member, but I have seen a lot of his post's,that or always knocking Poole

You're going to have to do a lot better than that.

Where is it confirmed that it's postponed tomorrow? If that is the case then how can they have a facility for a rider whos meeting was postponed in advance?

Kasprzak should be receiving a ban for his abuse of British Speedway.

A regular abuser too.

Where is it confirmed that it's postponed tomorrow? If that is the case then how can they have a facility for a rider whos meeting was postponed in advance?

There should be a governance in place that sets a time frame for allowed facilities in the event of fixture clashes. For example. 24 hours. I'm guessing once the facility is granted it makes no odds whether the original fixture that had priority is called off. It's common sense to put one in place

If there was one kk would be on a jet plane right about now!

Which includes the early meeting. Some people are bottling out suggesting a facilty should still be granted for the first meeting at poole. Not having it!

Patrick Hougaard is in the air right now. He's racing the same fixture. I'm not buying that a 10pm flight out of Bydgoczc or where ever it may be is full at that time of night. Whatever flight he would have got, I'll bet my bottom dollar there are seats!

Edited by acef