British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich V Peterborough April 15th 7.30pm

Looking forward to some more Saturday evening Speedway on the Heath.

Hopefully another bumper Saturday night crowd and a good atmosphere.

Should be a great crowd on a Saturday night bank holiday weekend, watching the witches destroy the pussycats. There is gonna be fur flying everywhere.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

So Mr Scotsman, are you actually going to be supporting the Witches for once then?

I doubt that the crowd will be quite as good as the first meeting unless it's kids go free again?

Personally I don't see anything apart from a comfortable home win, mid 50's to the Witches.

Lets hope for a good safe meeting and hope Connor Mountain is OK to ride after his crash at Mildenhall on Sunday.

Edited by Super Blue

Easy home win on the cards, not sure why I'm bothering really, but oh well!

Easy home win on the cards, not sure why I'm bothering really, but oh well!

Cos yoy love it, and you live in that hope you can pull off an away win, that's why we travel to away matches😀

• Like 1

Cos yoy love it, and you live in that hope you can pull off an away win, that's why we travel to away matches😀

Nothing better in Speedway than an away win against one of your rivals, shame I'm a Berwick fan pahahaha
  • Like 1

Cos yoy love it, and you live in that hope you can pull off an away win, that's why we travel to away matches

Too right, I prefer away meetings to home ones to be honest, nothing like being a minority.

Would be a major shock if we can get anything out the meeting, but you never know! Always enjoy my trips to Foxhole

• Like 1

So Mr Scotsman, are you actually going to be supporting the Witches for once then?

I doubt that the crowd will be quite as good as the first meeting unless it's kids go free again?

Personally I don't see anything apart from a comfortable home win, mid 50's to the Witches.

Lets hope for a good safe meeting and hope Connor Mountain is OK to ride after his crash at Mildenhall on Sunday.

Well I can never support P'bro so ippo are certainly ahead there.

But actually support ippo as in give them a cheer? I'll give them a polite clap if they do well!!

Might have to bring Mrs. Scotsman along if the weather is good.

Well I can never support P'bro so ippo are certainly ahead there.

But actually support ippo as in give them a cheer? I'll give them a polite clap if they do well!!

Might have to bring Mrs. Scotsman along if the weather is good.

She'll have a fit about the lunatics you spend nights at Foxhall with!

• Like 2

Will she be bringing a different type of chocolate 🍫 snack😉😉,,maybe some iron bru 👍🍸🍸

Edited by baldyman

Too right, I prefer away meetings to home ones to be honest, nothing like being a minority.

Would be a major shock if we can get anything out the meeting, but you never know! Always enjoy my trips to Foxhole

We are the underdogs for sure can't see us getting anything out of this meeting but I live in hope they put up a better display than Berwick had to offer and also think we will also struggle to get anything out of the return meeting on Bank holiday Monday.

• Like 1